Family's

POV: Grusha 

It's been almost 3 weeks since I heard the news of my dads condition, and Atlas has invited me over to check up on eevee.

I walked to the front door and knocked on it, Atlas quickly opening the door. 'Hey Grusha!'

'Hey'

'Evio!', eevee shouted at Atlas, running towards me as soon as I walked in.

'Hey eevee!', I said, gently picking him up and holding him close.

We walked to Atlas' room and hung out the day away. 'You want to stay for dinner?', he asked.

'I'd love to'

While I walked with Luna to the dining table, Atlas went to "get someone"?

I sat down at the table, across from Luna, with on my right two empty chairs next to each other.

Then I heard Atlas coming to the table, and when I turned around, he was with my dad, being his walking cane. I stared at them in surprise, until my dad spoke. 'Hey kiddo'

'Dad!', I jumped out of my seat, letting it drop behind me, and ran to hug him. 'But you're supposed to be in the hospital! Why are you here?', I said, tears running down my face.

'Well, I guess that a golden angel blessed me with money for the surgery', my dad chuckled, side nodding to Atlas.

The blond haired guy smiled at us, before being tackled by me, us sliding across the floor in an embrace. 'Thank you', I repeated, while Atlas was softly patting my back.

'Evio!', eevee excitedly yelp, before pawing Atlas.

'But where are you supposed to stay? Your house burned to the ground!', I said, turning back to my dad.

He chuckled. 'I'm staying in the guest room, I just need to look for work and make dinner once a week'

'How will I ever repay you?', I asked, about to leave.

'You don't have to, I don't need anything', Atlas answered.

'Really?'

'Grusha.. you really don't owe me anything'

'Then why do I feel like I do?'

He gently cupped my cheeks, smiling at me. 'Because I did something for you that you couldn't, and probably because I don't expect anything back from it'

'Are you sure I don't owe you?'

He chuckled, shaking his head. 'Just as sure as I was when you asked me how I was feeling the night of the fire'

Being reminded of the fire, my eyes darted towards his arms, and just like he predicted he now had little white scars splattered all over his arms, and it sure made him look hotter then he already was.

'And school finally has dorms! We can move in whenever we wish!', Atlas happily exclaimed.

'That's nice, I'll talk to my mom about it'

'How about we go together? I'm very convincing', he smirked.

'But you'll probably have to spend the night, mom's still working'

'On Friday at 10pm?'

I sigh. 'Yup, she's very workaholic, one of the reasons why my parents divorced, and one of the reasons I prefer my dad'

'And the other?'

'She's very transphobic and homophobic'