Zzz

POV: Grusha

My head was pounding and hurting, I couldn't see anything because of it, so I did the only thing I could think of, calling out to someone that could have walked back to get me. 'Atlas.?', I faintly said. 

I heard someone walking towards me, place a hand on my cheek and kiss my forehead. 'Yes?', Atlas whispered.

My arms flew around his neck, my sight finally returning to me. 'What happened.? Where are we?'

'I.. don't know', he said, holding me close. 'I found you wounded and couldn't find the group anymore, so I went here'

'How long ago was that?'

'That was yesterday, around noon'

'And now it is?'

'Today,' he chuckled, 'at sundown'

I stared at his eyes, then his lips and back to his eyes. 'At least you are here', I mumbled, placing my head on his shoulder.

'Yeah, at least we're together', he mumbled back, gently squeezing me.

I was being spoon fed by Atlas, even tho I told him I could do it myself. 'You're stubborn'

'I know, and you know you love it', Atlas chuckled, lifting another spoonful of corn to me. 'Say ah'

'You're a child'

He chuckled. 'Say ah'

'Ah', I said, receiving the spoon into my mouth.

He gently kissed my cheek, making them bright red. 'That wasn't so bad, right?'

'Kissing cheeks is kind of a couples thing', I mumbled.

'You did it first'

'It didn't mean anything'

'Well then these kisses also don't mean anything'

'What do you mean, these?'

He placed down the can and spoon, before gently tackling me, showering me with kisses on my forehead, cheeks and temples, anywhere he could reach. I giggled, trying to push him off.

He stopped after a while, our foreheads resting against each other, staring deep into my eyes. 'You're adorable'

'You're hot'

He chuckled, but before he could say anything anymore, we were interrupted by a beeping sound, the same sound of a search team.

Atlas quickly got up, walking to the entrance of the cave. 'There they are! They're there!'

I got up, making my vision go slightly blurry, my head pounding again. Trying to walk to Atlas felt like a marathon, and the corner of my vision turned black. My breathing became irregular, and I was on the edge of passing out, with something warm streaming down the side of my head. 'Atlas..', I called out, before falling over and passing out.