Dorms

POV: Grusha

I walked down the hall, looking for dorm 709. 

My eyes were stuck on the numbers on the doors, making me run into someone. Before I could fall onto the floor, someone caught me and held me close, our chests pressed together. 

I looked in surprise at my savour, who happened to be Atlas. 'Oh hey Atlas'

'H-hey'

I looked next to him, seeing Rika fake gagging, making me giggle. Atlas looked next to him, made sure I was standing on my own, before grabbing Rika with a playful arm around her neck and started messing up her hair. 'Atlas! Let me go!'

'No I don't think I will!'

She then swiftly grabbed the collar of Atlas' shirt, threw her head back to slam into the bridge of his nose and slammed him onto the floor, making him let go of her. 'And stay down'

'I hate you'

'I love you too babes,' she said, patting his head, 'love you too'

'Why are you two here?', I asked, while Atlas got up from the ground.

'We're going to our dorms, I have 711 and he has 710', Rika answered.

'I have 709'

'Fuck! Why are you his neighbour!', Rika shouted at Atlas.

'Why do you care!'

'Because he's adorable! I want to live next to him!'

'Well that's too bad!'

'Fuck you!'

'Language!'

'Fuck your language!'

'¡Otra vez idioma!'

'You know I don't understand Spanish!'

'Good!'

'Guys!', I shouted.

'Yea?', they both asked.

'Stop'

'Okay'

We walked together to find our dorms, my hand resting in Atlas', Rika sometimes giving us faces.

'How about we fight who lives in 710?', Rika suggested.

'No', I said.

'What if Grusha moves into 710? Then me and Atlas are both your neighbours'

'No, the dorms were giving this way for a reason'

'Hmpf'

It didn't take long for us the find the dorms. Rika kissed my cheek in a bye, and did the same to Atlas, but insisted we did the same. 'It's just a kiss'

'Rika..', Atlas mumbled.

'Pleaseeeee'

'Rik-', Atlas tried again, but shut up when I pressed my lips against his cheek. 

'I'll see you two tomorrow', I quickly said, walking into my dorm.