Beginning

My salt tears soaked my blood soaked hands as I held her in vain. I was my head shaking profusely looking at her face. Moving her hair from her closed eyes.

"Who did this to you? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" I just started crying uncontrollably as I hugged her body in desperation for her to wake up again.

"PLEASE TELL ME." I knew she was gone. I couldn't accept the fact she was gone. But I had to. I had to bury her bellow the ground and I used my bare hands to remove the soil from bellow.

I placed her inside the makeshift hole and covered it up and laid her to rest.

But as soon as I did that my tears dried away, I washed the blood away. My sadness turned to rage.

I decided to carve a sword. Each and every shape and sand I did to that sword was one step closer to getting my revenge.

Against everyone. The village. The people. And that Tyrant in power. My Father.

I took my horse and rode for a few hours till noon for something that would take days. I didn't care if I didn't eat. I didn't care if I didn't sleep. I was just hellbent on making their life miserable.

I got to the village seeing everyone dancing and celebrating the downfall of her. I was even just at the entrance of the village gate. As soon as I went in there was blood and screams of terror plaguing everyone.

I sliced multiple heads off. I stabbed through many hearts. No matter how much they injured me I was still determined to make them suffer.

As soon as I was done with the village, I walked up to the palace gate with many arrow wounds clearly loosing blood and looking a bit dazed.

The fire behind me was spreading throughout. The guards cornered me and threatened to shoot me with more arrows.

They looked at how I didn't care I just wanted everyone to die. As soon I saw him I ran as fast as I could whilst bleeding out of every part of my body.

And with one final slash, I finally killed him before my inevitable death.

Instead of seeing black, I saw my body on the ground but I felt myself as myself. I fell backwards in shock

I didn't know what was going on. Then I saw a woman came up to me. It was HER I could finally see her again.

"I CAN FINALLY LIVE WITH YOU." I was about to run up to her and hug her but then I heard a voice.

My heart skipped a beat.

"YOU AKIRA, SON OF THE LATE KING, HAVE CAUSED TERROR, BLOOD AND GREIF THROUGHOUT A VILLAGE FOR PERSONAL REVENGE. Now you will live 5 years longer for every one person you have killed today. And be cursed with the power of the Nine Tailed." I woke up with the arrows still in my back, side and body.

I pulled out each arrow that was plunged into my body. Each arrow removed each wound healed. I looked around and saw everyone in awe with my abnormal healing ability. Even I was surprised.

They kept shooting me but I kept pulling out the arrows each time in excruciating pain.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" I took an arrow. I tried to kill myself. I didn't die but I just felt pain.

"WHATS. HAPPENING?" My fingers were growing sharp nails with my teeth growing fangs. They continued to shoot the arrows. I didn't run. I didn't care if I was going to get more years of life I killed them off because I wasn't a coward. And then I left the village.

But the changes weren't stopping. My horse was missing, I had no means of transportation so I wondered for a long time. 

This curse wasn't helping either. I couldn't eat anything or do anything. I was wishing I could die. I thought starving myself was going to help but I unconsciously kept eating things I didn't want to. I practically couldn't escape this curse.

WHY WAS I THE ONE PAYING FOR THEIR SINS?! THEY WERE THE ONES WHO RUINED THEIR LIVES NOT ME.

Then it hit me. She could be a different person in her next life. I could probably see her again. But how would I manage to count all those villagers I killed. I guess I'll count every 5 years I live. That's going to be fun.

This was the year November 28 1123.