Chapter 11: Inevitable.

"HANAKO YOU'RE OK?" He wasn't responding at all. I saw little pieces of his fingers scattered around, I tried to put them back together.

"HA...THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT ITS ANOTHER PRANK RIGHT?" He scoffed at my pathetic self. Thinking I was going to bring him back.

"Don't tell me you think you're sad little attempts are going to bring him back?" He hit the breaking point. Hard.

I cut a bit of my hand and let it bleed on to my sword. I stood up and walked towards the possessed body. I heard that my blood can be toxic to the host and the one who inhibits the body huh? The host fell backwards on his back.

"PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL ME IM JUST A BYSTANDER I WASN'T APART OF THIS." He started shuffling backwards.

Still he hit the side of a remaining car. I immediately stabbed the sword through the host's heart along with My Father.

The excessive amount of blood that spilt on me and the ground. There were little flicks of blood painting the car behind him. His body was flailing around. The longer it stayed in him the constant pain he was feeling. I didn't feel not a single ounce of guilt. I didn't care at all. I let this happen again and I was there.

"I have missed this sensation. It's so thrilling. Why haven't I continued to do this?" A smile was just unconsciously forming on my face.

I didn't feel satisfied enough. I need more victims. I need more people to suffer what I felt for centuries. I still hate loosing the same friend over and over again. It's that dumb punishment I keep going through again and again I can't take it anymore. This was the 9th time it has happened.

I promised it wouldn't happen again but now look at me again. Not even a week away from my inevitable curse still haven't found my true lover yet and yet I still think of killing other people once again.

The cycle continues. At least I have probably solved the case.

I picked him up and got his funeral processed that day.

I saw the devastation of the look of his mother's face. She was crying hysterically trying to keep strong.

"WHY COULD'NT YOU LISTEN TO ME? I TOLD YOU IT WAS TOO DANGEROUS." She kept crying between breaths. I just couldn't be in the same room as these same human emotions. She'll start me crying again.

"AKIRA YOU KNEW HIM FOR A LONG TIME WHY COULDN'T YOU TALK HOME OUT OF IT?" This sounded like a mix of anger and tears. I don't blame her at all.

I started feeling water falling down my cheek. It can't possibly be that I'm crying. That's impossible. I can't feel emotions. It's impossible for me to. But why am I feeling this way because of a colleague. A friend even. I started beating my chest in struggle.

"It's ok Akira let it out." No I refuse to it's impossible.

"Let it out, no one's here." The way a waterfall fell out of my eyes without a sound. And she was consoling me and hugging me like as if she wasn't the one who lost her son.

She was treating me like as if her son was the one in front of her.

I decided to let her feel like the presence of her son was there. I could feel the tears soaking my clothing as well as my tears soaking hers.

Then she started stroking me on the head as if I'm some kind of dog. Wait this felt familiar though. But to be honest I felt so light headed I went to sleep. It was a short nap. Because I was awoken by:

"QUICKLY HIDE YOUR TAILS THERE ARE PEOPLE COMING." HUH THEYRE OUT. I made them disappear in an instant before the others came in. How does she know about them? Unless....

"You have known me longer than I thought haven't you?" She laughed a bit.

"Well you were an older brother for him for a while." I didn't understand what she meant by that.

(THERE ARE TOO MANY ERA THIS GUY HAS BEEN IN)

1997
(7 year old Hanako)

"MOMMY WHERE ARE YOUUUU." I couldn't find her anywhere I was lost. I accidentally got dragged away and I was just sat here outside door to door trying to find my mom but she was just no where to be found.

"STOP CRYING OR ELSE WE WILL PROCESS YOU QUICKER." I stopped crying and kept quiet. She threw me some food like as if I was a stray dog.

I just sat there in the cold rain. I was wishing something could happen that could get me away from everything that happening. Only if I didn't get distracted.

My clothes were soaked and I was getting a cold. I was shaking aswell outside. Then is saw a fox that looked drenched. I thought the fox was cold so I decided to hug him for both of our sakes. And gave him a bit of my food.

He moved away from me and went to a corner near me. Now I have no one again. Or nothing. What did I do to deserve this?

Then I saw a man appear from that corner where that fox left off to. He looked at me very sad for me.

Then the same lady who told me to keep quiet saw me.

"I'm sorry for putting my son in your way." The man went down to my level and ruffled my hair with his warm hand.

"Do you want me to take care of her for you?" I nodded sniffled. I hated that old lady. How dare she take me away from my mom.

"Excuse me sir what exactly do you mean by-" Before she could even finish her sentence she got shot in her leg.

She had a knife in her hand and stabbed him in the stomach. I was so scared she was going hurt him. But then he started talking like a crazy person.

"I KEEP SAYING THE NEXT TIME A KNIFE IS GOING TO BE USED TO STAB ME MAKES DIE." HUH?