Chapter 6: Interogation

"Hana LaCroix, what happened between the hours of me collecting the autopsy to me finding out what happened in the house that day?" The way she looked so blank and dazed about everything it's like her memory is gone. It's like her memory was purposefully erased.

Who has this type of power?

"PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING TO ME! I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING, ITS LIKE A PICTURE COMES INTO MY HEAD AND I SUDDENLY FORGET IT." She started hyperventilating and crying. I didn't even ask that much.

What are these people doing to the victims? Why are they making them go insane? Who was that child even? There are so many unanswered questions.

"Is everything ok?" I pushed to her a glass of water. She hit the glass off the table and stared directly at me as if I was the crazy one.

"JUST LISTEN GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS." She started yelling at me like I did something. But this could get me somewhere. I need her to elaborate more.

"What exactly do I need to give him?" She smiled and said with such a calm innocent voice. The bipolar attitude of this person.

"Get your ninth tail and give up on the girl." My confusion turned to fear in a millisecond.

"What? What exactly do you mean by that?" I have to act very dumb in this instant.

"Don't play dumb with me. The girl, give up on her already." Ha... she knows too much I'll probably have to make her trail for being crazy. I bet no one will believe her then.

"I'm guessing you haven't taken your meds." She started getting annoyed again.

"I KNOW YOU'RE NOT HUMAN AND YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING TO HELP EVERYONE-" I stood firm.

"This isn't the time for imagining things. Just.Tell.Me.What.You.Know." She started tearing up.

"WHY WON'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME. I AM NOT BEING CRAZY IM PERFECTLY FINE." She started crying again. I can't risk getting anything out again. So I did something.

Suddenly all the microphones and the cameras broke or went into under maintenance. She started being scared. The people on the glass on the other side passed out.

She looked around to see what just happened she started panicking even more. Then she looked straight at me.

"You see I'm not crazy." She laughed. I think she went insane trying to prove she is not crazy.

"Alright I admit you're not crazy. But I need to know do you actually remember what the person who told you this stuff about me looked like?"

Then she thought for a moment. Then it looked like she came to an epiphany. I didn't trust this epiphany.

"I will coincidentally remember if I see you in your actual form." She beamed. Is she really serious right now.

"I don't have one." She looked sad and then she sighed and said a detailed recount of what happened.

How is she going to remember what happened? Didn't she just get very upset and scared a moment ago? Never mind. I'll record her account.

Hana's recolection of what happened.

This is so strange I don't know why I don't remember any of this happening. All I remember is that he took poison and died. It's so strange. I need to take a rest too much has happened today.

*knock knock knock*

I looked through the peephole, it looked like a delivery man. But I didn't order anything. The forensic scientist came to the door and asked what this person was doing here.

As soon as that happened he got shot in the head.

"Delivery for Hana LaCroix." I edged away from the door in shock seeing the man on the ground. The look of shock on my face gave it away.

One forensic scientist tried to get him out of the house and was shot in the stomach and head. Many of the tried to ward him off but he just had impeccable aim.

Then a forensic scientist had access to a gun and shot at him directly in the chest. He fell backwards. I even thought I saw him bleeding out until he shot the scientist in the leg he fell down and shot his head.

He got back up again, the gun wound healed. The bullet fell out.

"Like I said. A delivery for Hana LaCroix." I was in my kitchen hiding in a corner holding a knife just seeing enough happening to everyone.

Then he came up behind me. I got startled and almost cut myself. He took the knife away from me. Instead of putting back on the counter he stabbed me through the hand in excruciating pain. But he covered my mouth to muffle me screaming.

"Tell that dirty mutt to give up on the girl and get his ninth tail. I'm not allowing him to be happy as he ruined me life." He yanked out the knife with such force he almost cut a few blood vessels. He licked the blood off the knife.

"If you ever remember what happened this day. I'll find you." I think he just broke the fourth wall with this sentence.

"I'm not a big fan of you giving a detailed account of what happened to that damn fox."

Huh?

(Stop flashback)

I saw the door knocking. The words that came out shook me to the core.

"Special Pizza Delivery for Hana LaCroix." That's the most scariest thing I have ever heard.

"If no one opens this door I'm going to break it down in three..."

She was sat there calmly and looked smug. She said I'm going to help her.

"Two....." she still sat there calmly waiting for something special to happen.

"One, ZERO. Oh they have already left. This is frustrating. Well I knew it was going to happen either way."

(Meanwhile)

"WHERE ARE WE?" I closed the blinds and turned off the light and put a lamp in the middle of the room.

"Your apartment was the only place I could think of to teleport to." She looked at me in disappointment.

"I thought you were going to fight him."

"I can, but I'm afraid I could kill him."