Chapter 4: Aftermath

I had to force him to sleep. He looks so at peace. The doctors were still trying to pry the door open, but the force of me closing the door was too powerful. I didn't trust any of the doctors either this case is looking terrible.

He woke up in a calm state and looked to me. He checked the time and asked if his little sister was safe. I told him whilst he was asleep I told a colleague of mine to find her and keep her safe. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"I need to get you out of here." I carried him on my back with the doctors just about to break down the door with a firefighter, and teleported to a different place and I called my colleague.

"Ayo Hanako, can you tell me your whereabouts?"

"I'm at #####." The line started bugging. Now I started to panic.

I ran anywhere where I thought he would be or get any good form of signal. Then I got the good signal.

"HANAKO ARE YOU THERE?" Then I heard him again.

"WAIT CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" I'm glad I could hear him.

"YEAH WHERE ARE YOU?" I could hear him very clearly I was so glad.

"I'm at my apartment I'll send you the address now." I got the message and went all the way over to the place. Lo and behold it was an apartment and they were both there.

Taken hostage.

That's so helpful. I should've sterilised their ancestors.

"Hand over the boy and no one will get hUUUUURRRRRRRR-" that was the sound of him flying away by my will. I don't care if it adds 5 more years just got to allow it. The voice in my head can wait.

They were all confused as to what just happened and they became on high alert at the fact their friend over here got flinged away.

Then my colleague started panicking after looking at how angry I looked. I started trying to warn them. My colleague was confused.

"I SUGGEST YOU GUYS LET US GO UNLESS YOU WANT THE MASS AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED TO HAPPEN." The people in the room chuckled at the thought of me doing anything to them after I flung their friend. I kept the kid with me but i told him to cover his eyes.

Which he did. I told his sister to cover her eyes too.

As soon as that happened two gunshot wounds landed in both of the people who were holding my colleague and the child at gun point. Then I brought out my sword and sliced both of their heads off.

Like I said that voice can wait. But I'm surprised it hasn't said anything. Yet. I'm still slaughtering everyone in the room with no look of remorse in my eyes. Then I kept one person alive.

"You see all your friends, I'll make sure you end up like them unless you confess something." I looked straight into his eyes. He looked so scared. Then he tried to take a cyanide pill. I remove it from his mouth along with his tongue and saw everything come out.

Ughhh this is so frustrating. I have worked so much overtime it's killing me. I just need to find something to eat I feel a bit hungry after all that.

I took them away from their ties and reunited the brother with his sister.

I told my colleague if he ever lets something bad happens to them before I come off my leave I'm murdering him before anyone else in the room. Then I erased his memory and everyone else's memory of this happening

I went back home, cleaned my car, washed my clothes and my hands. And sat down after taking a shower in my bed.

I have never appreciated my bed more than I did that day. I just took the biggest sleep I have ever had. Still curious about the voice not saying anything.

I went to go and find something to eat. I got some noodles and started cooking them. They smelt fine but when I tasted them I literally ran to the sink and threw up.

I got a few fresh strawberries from the fridge. Threw up. Ice cream. Threw up. Anything I made contact with in the fridge made me throw up instantly I didn't know what was going on.

I checked the date.

" November 15 2023." No wonder why. The inevitable is coming closer. Ahhh what do I dooo?

Then I heard that dumb voice again after cleaning myself up.

"AKIRA, I HAVE SEEN THE DAMAGES YOU HAVE DONE AGAINST THE EVIL PEOPLE THAT CAUSED HARM TO THOSE KIDS. BUT IT WONT SAVE YOU FROM THAT DAY NOVEMBER 28."

EVEN I AFTER I DO THAT TO GET ON THE GOOD SIDE OF HER. THAT OLD HAG.

"If I am an old hag how old are you then?" Touché she got me with that one. "A beautiful old hag."

I wish she could exapand the day before I get my ninth tail to be able to eat normal food.

I think she heard my request. Because after that I could eat anything. I was so glad I didn't have to resort to using something else as an alternative which I would hate.

At this point I'm not sure about how I should feel about his curse. Is it convenient or not again.

But the way I'm not even meant to be in this time period I was just made to live this long due to my past actions and also present.

I need a way to find out how to reduce the years and not become a nine tailed fox forever because of so...... I don't know what I would do.

I would just be lonely without her. Or without anyone in fact. I simply cannot let that happen.

"OLD H- I MEAN WHOEVER YOU ARE, HOW DO I REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF YEARS I HAVE TO LIVE?"

No response. Wow so she only comes out when it's convenient maybe I'll go back to-

"WAIT ILL TELL YOU."