Beginning 4

"What would you guys like to eat? We have plenty of food at home." Mrs LaCroix smiled sweetly.

"I'd like a cup of tea please, with our any bullets or poison." He started shooting at my direction. I ran into another room and got Gabriel into the basement.

This was my time to shine.

I did get shot multiple times with Mr LaCroix's impeccable aim but I was able to get the gun off of him, shot Mrs LaCroix in the Legs as she tried to get the basement, making her writhe in pain.

Mr LaCroix tried to choke me from behind but I hit him in the throat causing him to be paralysed and choking.

I just hope he doesn't die. I'm not trying to live an extra 5 years.

I removed all the bullet from my body and it healed. If I were to see Mr LaCroix expression if he wasn't paralysed and choking which could potentially kill him so I sat him up, his eyes would be bulging out of his head.

Mrs LaCroix adrenaline pushed her forward to trying to use thegun that was in her pocket to shoot me in the head but I shot her in both hands and legs so she wouldn't be able to move.

As soon as I confirmed the both of them were unable to retaliate I went to the basement where Gabriel found Maiya crying and was trying to comfort her.

He untied her and took her out of the basement with me waiting at the top of the stairs.

I carried the kid on my back and walked to the carriage and we all went to the hospital where they treated the wounds of the parents and I handcuffed them to a heavy metal chair so they wouldn't be able to leave without me knowing.

"You both are under arrest for the child abuse on Miss Maiya LaCroix."

They treated Maiya's injuries that were inflicted on her by her parents. Such a cruel world full of terrible people. They didn't deserve that child. They didn't deserve to even try and parent.

I told Gabriel to stay with the parents whilst I went to go and see how Miss LaCroix was doing.

She was sat up on her hospital bed studying and doing her homework. When she saw me she breathed a sigh of relief. She wanted to get up and try and hug me my but I told her to sit back down.

"Thank you, I cannot thank you enough. You have saved me from the hell on which I had to call home for a long time." My heart aches for this poor girl she had to go through a lot.

Then I heard a voice that shook me to the core.

"WE ARE LOOSING MRS LACROIX THE PATIENT IS LOOSING A LOT OF BLOOD." Oh no.

NO, NO, NO. Maiya looked at my face as it gave a sudden look of distraught.

"Are you ok Mister?" I had to act calm and quickly leave.

"Umm I'll send Gabriel over here, you can talk to him I just need to go and check on something."

I ran to the other room to try and see what was going on. They were giving Mrs LaCroix donated blood and took out the bullets in her they used multiple bandages to cover up the bleeding.

"Gabriel go to the other room to keep Maiya in comfort." He nodded and went to the other room.

"TRY TO STOP THE BLEEDING WE ARE NEARLY GETTING SUCCESSFUL." I also breathed a sign of relief.

"WAIT SHE'S NOT BREATHING ADD MORE BANDAGES." More doctors Came in to try to help her.

Then they saw Mr LaCroix was also loosing consciousness. Some of the doctors that were on Mrs LaCroix's side went to Mr LaCroix.

I crouched down in fear realising what I might have done. I went to the toilet to vomit.

I looked at a mirror. I could see my eyes coming back again. I washed my face and it went away. I have got to stay calm.

I went back down to the floor where everyone was. Gabriel came running to me in such a panic.

"MRS LACROIX MADE IT." The way I have never been so happy for someone to be alive.

"What about Mr LaCroix?" Now dead silence and he shook his head. DAMMIT, DAMMIT DAMMIT, DAMMIT.

If I knew things were going to end this way I wouldn't have taken this case.

"You ok? You seem off to-" I don't even know what happened in this instance.

"LEAVE ME ALONE IM DOING FINE!" He looked at me with the most sceptical look I have ever seen.

"Go back home you have done enough I'll take things on from here and put the credit on the paper ok. You just need to find a place away for Miss LaCroix to live." Never have I ever wanted to push someone away so badly because I will miss being friends with him because of this stupid curse.

I practically ran away all the way back home. I locked my room and started getting headaches again. THAT LADY HAD TO SPEAK AGAIN.

"YOUR SENTENCE HAS INCREASED DUE TO THE CONTRIBUTION OF THE DEATH OF MR LACROIX. AN EXTRA 5 YEARS HAVE BEEN ADDED." Why can't I just not live anymore?

WHY DO I HAVE THIS DUMB POWER OF DESTRUCTION? I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT RUINING ANYTHING.

I just stared crying. I am so lonely. I can't even form friendships or relationships without loosing them because I will outlive them. Just when I had a friend that I wish I would stay with forever I have to push him away too.

I don't even know for sure if she going to be back again either. I regret getting revenge so much revenge was taken on me. But it still wasn't my fault. They were the same ones that ruined my life, they let Her die and celebrated about it.