Chapter 15: Blood Soaked Tears (3)

I wasn't meant to but accidentally stabbed his arm forgetting my blood was still contaminated on it.

Stabbing someone by accident doesn't sound right. My 9th tail was just growing. We had to get to that address on time.

I didn't want to talk to anyone. I knew I was highly irritable. I had reached the address 30 minutes later leaving me with 3 hours left. I broke open the door and walked straight in with multiple people coming to me trying to stop me from getting inside but the heads ended up on the floor.

It took an hour to get through so I only had 2 hours left. I got to the place where my father was. I just glared at him there.

He looked so happy to see me it made me feel sick. He dares to be happy when he is the reason why I haven't been for 900 years? IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME. He wanted to hug me but I almost wanted to stab him point blank in the heart everyone else stopped me in an instant.

"What is it that you hate me so much for?" What is it that I hated him so much for? I could tell him a plethora of things and he still claims I should love him.

"You killed Hanako the same way you killed Gabriel, you killed my lover because she was "not good enough for me" you made so many mothers cry and ironically enough you killed my mother when I was just born. YOU EXPECT ME TO LOVE YOU?! I HAVE LESS THAN 2 HOURS LEFT AND IM SO RESTRICTED ON TIME AND I CANT EVEN FIND THE DAMN REINCARNATION OF MY LOVER." He looked at me like as if I was crazy.

He looked at me like as if I WAS THE CRAZY ONE?! I wanted to ruin his life before mine got ruined but the thing is he always keeps coming back again and again and again.

I have never felt so much seething anger against someone even more and now he has the audacity to look at me if I wasn't ok.

"I'm looking at you this way because you're clearly not ok. I was concerned fo-"

"If you were concerned for me then what was the purpose of this whole company? What was the point of killing off the important people in my life? I couldn't even meet my own mother."

I just looked at him he had no look of remorse on his eyes I wanted to stab him through the heart right there and then.

"So if you don't think you're the crazy one why did you kill all those people? Why did you go back on your killing spree? YOU WERE ENJOYING IT TOO. YOU WERE BORN A PSYCHOPATH!"

I didn't need him to tell me that. He was the one who created the psychopath that he is calling. He is so pathetic.

I'm going to kill him.
I'M GOING TO K-

I felt an electrical wave against myself Hana had tased me.

"YOU'RE A DETECTIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. YOU CAUSED A WHOLE BLOODBATH TO PROOVE TO YOUR FATHER YOU'RE BETTER THAN HIM."

If I was better than him? Do I need to loose anymore people to prove that? I didn't care he should suffer the way I constantly did for 900 years.

I pulled up my body and was about to slice his head off at that instant then my head started hurting again. It was that the fact I could see so much everywhere. My eyes started to hurt for no reason. I wanted to kill my father but I could stop how sensitive my eyes were.

I closed my eyes in pain I felt flashbacks again.

I was back in time. I saw Sato and Mina far away I tried running after them in a place full of Dandelions and Daffodils in a bright forest. I could taste the crisp air the warm breeze caressing my skin. The smell of the flower was getting overpowering with blood? It was just seeping through my hands and it started raining over the flowers I looked at Sato and I saw that he was about to stab Mina in the back.

I was trying to run after her before she got stabbed but the blood was flowing from the ground like a current stopping me from getting anywhere. Crimson hands pulling me away from trying to get to Mina before she got stabbed. As I freed myself, I ran towards Sato but it was too late she was stabbed multiple times.

I was enraged once again. I felt that pain once again. I was about to get back at Sato for what he did but I saw someone stab him in the neck.

It was the old me. I felt scared when he was coming up to me and then he held my face.

"If you don't want to become what ever we became forever, you better wake up now. Also Mina is H-"

I woke up in an instant I saw that I was on a bed Hana and The kids were crying next to me.

I checked the time.

11:40 PM

I WASTED TOO MUCH TIME. NOW IM DONE FOR. Then I saw my father in-front of me and looked disappointed. I was about to go after him but my head started hurting again.

"You're such a disappointment of a son."

1923

"You're such a disappointment of a son."

1823

"You're such a disappointment of a son."

Every century he always has to say that. I was so done. If I can't directly approach him then I'll do it from a distance. I got out my sword and was about to throw it from a distance but I dropped it.

"You should focus on being human right now instead of try to kill me." Now I had to kiss someone that wasn't romantically interested with me.

"Before you try to explain to me yes your father has explained everything. You can kiss me if you can turn back to a human." I hesitated but she kissed me.

On the cheek as it wasn't specifically said where she had to kiss it said a kiss of love.

Then I heard laughter. It was the old hag. I was wondering why she was laughing.

"Stop you really thought that it was going to stop you from being a 9 tailed?"

"What?" She laughed once more.

"It was not only that you were meant to kill your father for the last time. I practically made that impossible. You will never hear from me again. And you will live forever." I was going crazy. I picked up my sword and was about to kill him again but I couldn't it was 11:57 pm

I tried again and again but it was 11:59PM I knew it wasn't going to working.

Hana also tried killing him but it was no use either it.