Chapter 14: Blood-Soaked Tears (2)

"That day that you saw me I had slept taken both pills for me and my sister to be free." The fact he even survived that is a miracle. There must be something about him that prevented him from dying.

"Did they do experiments or anything funny to you guys when you were there?" He shook his head.

"Funnily enough, nothing really bad happened. They used to feed us and clothe us with what ever we wanted, but were always made to have injections and certain food after it. That was the traumatising part." Traumatising part? If I had speculated with everything that's going on then....

"Did they try to force you guys to eat raw bloody meat by any chance?" He nodded in surprise.

"How did you know?" I'm starting to wish I didn't know. He is trying to make more people like me but it's failing terribly since it's merely a family curse.

I just felt sick about what my father was doing that they could even say what he was doing is such a brave thing of them. But If he didn't die from the pill, then would it mean his experiment worked?

That means they would be looking for him right now?!

Before I could react to him being a successful experiment there were people trying to break down my door.

"I am going to tell you to do the most ridiculous ever. PLAY THE LOUDEST SONG YOU CAN and take the kids to the other room." Hana nodded instantly and took them to another room. She came back with her phone and a speaker she found and connected them both.

She was playing Don't Fancy By THRICE (have no claim or rights over it 💀) which was a good choice

I passed her a gun to shoot anyone that comes in through a different way or gets near the kids.

Before the last hit to break down my door went through, I opened it an a pile of guys fumbled into my apartment. They quickly scrambled up and started trying to beat me up.

Then the song started playing and confusion plagued their faces which gave me the head start as I cut my hand smeared it all over the sword and started stabbing through some of the men. The amount of blood that was spilling in my living room to Fancy by THRICE felt like I was living a childhood dream (I existed with the members ancestors at this point).

"DON'T FANCYY-" when that part came on I kicked someone in the back that it broke it in half.

"YOUU-" I threw one of them out the open window. People in the other part of building were probably wondering why Don't Fancy was playing very loudly inside one of blocks. But they didn't.

I started bashing on of their heads against the table. I wasn't using any of my powers entirely I felt like I was just enjoying my time.

Enjoying my time? Oh God. Whilst I was still stabbing through more of the men coming in I saw the time 7:00pm November 27.

Just then I heard glass shatter through the other room. I heard gunshots and kids crying but I trusted Hana at that moment as I had laced my blood in the bullets and it can shoot 3 guys in a row. She just needed to have good aim.

Then the leader came in to see the blood bath and pile of bodies and the end of Dont Fancy.

The guy chuckled at the sight of what he saw. He was somewhat baffled and unsurprised at the same time. He approached me (baring in mind my work clothes are bathed in blood).

"You're a Thrice Fan?" THATS the first thing he said when he comes into a bloodied house that it looked like I repainted it without buying any paint?

I continued to hear gunshots in the other room and went to go and to try check quickly before the guy grabbed me by the collar like a dog with an iron grip. I tried to pull his hand off my collar but it wasn't budging. I was clearly confused as to why nothing was working.

I checked the time again 8:30pm. I only have 3 hours and 30 minutes to reverse my irreversible fate. At this Moment my powers are very unstable. So when I attempted again to remove his iron grip I accidentally threw him so far that it went through the room door and made all the men that were trying to target Hana and all of them to fall backwards onto the neighbour's car.

The way it was the same neighbour that was always complaining about me even when I didn't do anything. I didn't care about the car it's his fault he parked it there.

Then I realised I could torture the leader so I felt dumb. I jumped out the window to pick up the leader that was lying underneath a group of his men. Pulled him out. Jumped right up to my apartment.

Then I just realised I can't use my powers as much because I would speed up the process of becoming fully 9 tailed.

I sat him down and tied him up in my storage closet which had no windows so none of them would be able to snipe him.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM AND WHERE IS THAT ADDRESS OF THAT TERRIBLY ANNOYING PLACE THAT KEEPS SENDING THESE PEOPLE?!" Then I finally got somewhere. He gave me an address but I didn't know to trust this address since he just gave it to me.

I took out my sword and kept it to his neck. I didn't care the kids were watching. He started laughing like as if my threats were empty and I wasn't able to do it because I was a detective.

Then Hana pointed a Gun to his head too, his laughter went to a stop and he started shaking. I saw some of his men that were braver than this and he is shaking.

"I-I promise you this is the right Address your father really wants to see you." My ears were getting more sensitive and I could even hear hear rhythm of his heartbeat and knew he was telling the truth. But just hearing the rhythm was just hurting my head as every beat felt like it was pounding my head.

"CAN YOU STOP YOUR HEART FROM BEATING PLEASE."