Chapter 5-Book

"Like I said, not nearly as entertaining as your house is

"Like I said, not nearly as entertaining as your house is." Athena says with a small shrug, "But I'm a boring person so it makes sense, I guess."

"You're not boring!"

The phone suddenly rings and Athena excuses herself to answer it, "Oh, I'm sorry. I have to get that. I'll be back, but make yourself comfortable."

Michael nods and sits down on one of the chairs in the living room, looking around at the interior of the house.

Michael loves to read; he reads everything. So, him being the curious man that he is, it comes as no surprise that—when he was left alone in the room—he went through all the bookshelves, looking for something he had not read yet.

And he found it; a documentary titled Athena Tyler: Who Is She?

It wasn't a book, but it would do. He shrugged and put it in the DVR player before sitting on the couch, watching the blonde man on the screen.

On November 21, 1966, Nicole Madden and Steven Victor Tallarico were gifted with Athena Nicole Shakira Katheryne Tallarico.

As they say, "every father is a daughter's first love," in this case, it's definitely true.

Athena Tyler is more than just a pretty face. She's got the voice, the looks, the dance moves, the musical ability--she's got it all.

It started when she was the age of two. She and her sisters started singing as a group. It was Athena, Riley, Renae, and Reagan and Reggie.

It was soon discovered that Athena was the true face and the real talent of the group. Once this fact was discovered, she was appointed the face of the band.

Eventually, Athena left the band and decided to move on with her life. We didn't get to speak to her right away, but we did get to speak to her family. And this is what they had to say.

"Athena is one of a kind; she is a true, natural talent. No question, it's just oozing out of her. Who wouldn't want to be her manager? Her fanbase, the entire world calls her 'The Queen of....' multiple genres of music. Where do you think that came from? That pure, natural talent. I knew that if she had some random person she didn't know and didn't trust as her manager, they would just be after her money;" Nicole had said, her eyes shifting to the side of the room for a brief moment, "I wasn't about to let that happen, so I took that place in her life. I'm not her manager anymore, since her departure from the band, but I sincerely hope she makes good decisions for her career and that she calls the house at some point because we haven't heard from her."

Michael furrows his eyebrows as he hears this; in his mind, he's thinking that something is off about this woman.

Following this, we moved on.

I know this is an awkward question to ask an eighteen year old—but when I was able to interview her, I asked anyway—since so many of you wanted to know the answer.