Chapter 64-Mischief & Madness

AUGUST 29th, 1992

AUGUST 29th, 1992

Marlon woke up with a grin on his face. Without concerning himself with his appearance, he went to wake his brothers up. His excitement was contagious as he excitedly knocked on each of their doors, singing at the top of his lungs, "Wake up, wake up, it's the big day! Michael's getting married today!"

Tito groaned from under his blanket, "Marlon, it's too early for this."

Randy sat up with a smile, rubbing his eyes, "I can't believe the day is finally here."

Jackie emerged from his room, already dressed in his best suit, "Let's get this show on the road."

Jermaine arrived last, looking a bit disheveled. "What's all the ruckus about?" he grumbled, squinting at his brothers. Then realization dawned on him, and his eyes widened. "Oh right, Michael's big day! I better go get dressed."

"Hey, guys," Marlon said as he pulled out a camera, "What do you think of documenting the events of today? Like a video diary that we can have Athena and Michael watch when they get back from their honeymoon?"

"I was at Athena's house earlier," Jackie said, "I had the same idea. Followed her around with the camera. You know she was awake at 4:00 this morning?!"

Marlon's eyes widened in amazement, "No way, Jackie! You already started filming? That's dedication."

"I didn't want to miss a single moment of this day," Jackie replied with a grin. "It's a day to remember."

Randy chuckled, "You guys and your cameras. Always capturing the best moments."

"What was she doing awake at 4:00 AM?" Jermaine asked incredulously.

"Well, she was making breakfast for our sisters and when she realized I was there, she gave me some too," Jackie explained, "And then she went to sit outside when the sun was barely poking through. You should've seen it, brothers. She looked like an angel, with the first light of dawn framing her face. It was like something out of a painting."

Jermaine shook his head in amazement, "That girl never ceases to surprise me. I can't believe we're gaining such a gem in our family."

Marlon's eyes shimmered with awe as he listened to Jackie's account of Athena at dawn, a soft smile tugging at his lips. He couldn't wait to tease Michael about his early-rising bride later.

The brothers shared a knowing look, a silent agreement passing between them about the woman who had captured their brother's heart. They all knew that Athena was no ordinary woman—she was a force of nature, a beacon of light in Michael's life that none of them could deny.

"Guys! It's also Michael's birthday today!" Marlon grinned, "He's getting married on his birthday!"

Jackie widened his eyes, "That's right! What a special day this is going to be for him."