Chapter 107-Ecstasy In An Embrace

And then Athena woke up in the middle of the night—it was a random wake up and she wasn't sure why she abruptly woke from her slumber

And then Athena woke up in the middle of the night—it was a random wake up and she wasn't sure why she abruptly woke from her slumber. It was then that she realized she originally fell asleep in his embrace and she wasn't in his arms anymore, but he was sleeping next to her.

She slowly reached out, her hand seeking the warmth of Michael's skin, finding the soft curve of his shoulder. A small smile spread across her face as she realized that they had cuddled in their sleep, the ultimate proof that she was a cuddler after all. Secure in the knowledge that no matter how much she tried to deny it—she was and always would be a cuddler—at least with Michael.

Athena slowly scooted closer to him, gently running her fingers through his hair before caressing his face and pressing her lips against his in a soft, lingering kiss.

Michael stirred slightly, a small smile playing on his lips as he felt the warmth of Athena's kiss, "Hey, baby. What's the matter?"

"I just....I, uh....I needed you," Athena said shyly.

Michael didn't understand right away, still groggy with sleep, "What, baby?"

"I...I want you," Athena said quietly, still caressing his face as her other hand ran through his hair, "I miss you."

"You...you want to be touched?" Michael asked for clarification, "Is that what you're saying? You want me to touch you?" he paused as he rubbed her shoulder gently, "Just tell me where and how, baby."

Athena hesitated for a moment, her cheeks flushing even brighter, "Um, I guess... I like it when you kiss me there," she murmured, gesturing vaguely towards her chest.

Michael rubbed his hands gently up and down her spine, "Anything else?" he asked, his voice gentle.

"And... the way you touch me there," she whispered, gesturing lower.

Michael softly smiled, "You mean here?" he asked, reaching down to cup a sensitive area.

Athena gasped, "Mikey..."

"I know, I know," Michael said softly, "But you asked for it, didn't you?" He trailed his fingers lightly over her delicate skin, causing her to shiver, "I'm right here, baby."

"It just feels...oh, gosh...." she flushed as she spread her legs a little wider.

Michael smiled, "Tell me what to do then," Athena fell silent as she bit her lip, causing Michael to put his hand on her face, urging her to look at him, "It's alright, I'm here with you," he said softly.

Athena took a deep breath and met his gaze, "Mikey, I need....I need your...." she trailed off, unable to get the words out as her shyness took over.

"You're okay, baby girl," Michael soothed, "Just tell me what you need from me."

"Mikey.....fingers, please," Athena whispered, her voice barely above a murmur, "Please, baby."

"Fingers, huh?" Michael said with a small smile as he nuzzled her neck, "You want my fingers, huh?" With that, he gently inserted his fingers into her, feeling her body quiver with pleasure.