Chapter 122-Los Angeles Coffee Shop

February 11th, 1996

February 11th, 1996

Upon landing in the City of Angels, Olivia, Finn, Austin, Lucas, Richard, Christopher, and Noah immediately immersed themselves in the world of celebrities. They couldn't fathom what they were seeing; a celebrity around every corner—coming out of a restaurant, a recording studio, a dance studio, a management building—their heads were spinning with the sheer glamour and chaos of it all.

"Let's go in here. I'm hungry," Olivia suddenly stopped in her tracks, pointing at the cafe they came across.

As the big group sat down at a cozy table in the corner of the bustling cafe, Olivia scanned the room discreetly, her detective instincts always on high alert. Finn, on the other hand, took a moment to relax and absorb the lively atmosphere around them. Meanwhile, the brothers sat in wonder about how they were going to pull this off. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the chatter of patrons discussing showbiz and gossip.

"We need to come up with a solid plan to approach Athena," Finn whispered, leaning in closer to the group. "We can't just show up unannounced and expect her to cooperate with us."

The brothers exchanged glances, silently acknowledging the validity of Olivia's suggestion.

Lucas spoke up, "I can try to find out more about Athena's personal life through some contacts I have who are somewhat in the industry. Maybe we can gather some information that will help us approach her in a way that she might be more open to."

Austin leaned forward, his expression determined, "And while Lucas does that, we can try to get some insider information on her schedule, maybe catch her at a public event or appearance where we can talk to her privately."

Richard nodded in agreement, "It's worth a shot. We have come this far, we can't just give up now."

Finn looked at Olivia, a spark of admiration in his eyes, "You always seem to have a plan, Liv. What do you think?"

Olivia pushed her lips to the side and furrowed her eyebrows, "Maybe if she has a husband or a fiancé or a boyfriend, we can get to her through him."

Finn's eyes lit up with recognition at Olivia's idea, "That could work. If Athena has a partner, they might be more accessible than she is," he reasoned as he pulled out his phone and Googled 'Athena Tyler'.

Athena's profile on Google came up, giving some information about her and a collage of pictures that emphasized her extensive career that started when she was four years old.

Finn couldn't help himself; he scrolled through all the pictures for a good three minutes—and the brothers leaned over to look over his shoulder.

Olivia discreetly kicked under the table to bring them back to their mission at hand, "Focus, gentlemen," she whispered sharply, "We're here to find out the truth, not ogle at celebrity photos."