Chapter 10-Reunited

July 10th, 1990Los Angeles, California12:00PM

July 10th, 1990
Los Angeles, California
12:00PM

"Uh-oh." Reggie says with a laugh, "Athena, incoming!"

Athena somehow managed to get off the floor and turn around just as another body collided with hers, taking the person into her arms and starting her next verse, which meant she was singing into the person's ear, "I am here, If you need me, yeah. I'm in the wind, look for me friend. I'm in the stars." she sings into the mic and their ear as she gently caresses and holds the person in her embrace. Meanwhile, the fan was loving on her and touching her and kissing her face, but she just smiled, knowing this was probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for this person so she was just going to leave it alone, "When you need me here, the heavens will send a message within, straight to your heart. We'll always be together, don't you worry. I'll always be by your side, don't you worry. The circle will never end, just know that we'll meet again. And we'll always be together, forever always. I am here, I am here, I am here."

Athena smiles at the fan as the song ends and gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, making sure he gets back in the crowd safely before she turns back to her sisters, all of them taking a bow and leaving the stage.

Athena blows kisses in all directions and says 'I love you' into the mic before following behind her family.

~

Los Olivos
2:45PM

The tour was officially over and the girls were ecstatic to get back to their homes. They had to catch their ride back to Los Olivos, California—hence why they were in a hurry to get off the stage. After all, most of them had fiancés and husbands and kids to get back to.

"So, Hena," Renae says as she slides closer to her younger sister, "Who are you most excited to see?"

"I'm excited to see my couch," Athena says monotonously.

"Oh, come on. Reggie told us about you and Michael." Riley smiles teasingly.

"He told you he likes you!"

"What are you going to do with that information?!"

"You should kiss him!"

"That is a conversation that doesn't involve you guys." Athena shrugs, "Thank you."

"I'm just saying," Reagan says, holding her hands up, "They would be really hot together."

Athena's gaze sets on her, "Aren't you engaged?" she asks, a slight edge to her voice.

"Yes." Reagan shrugs, "That doesn't mean I can't look."

"You can look," Athena says with a slight attitude, "At your fiancé. But a lot of people would be uncomfortable with you looking at their significant others."

"That's not true!"

"Renae, Riley, and Reggie have caught you staring at theirs before and they were very uncomfortable with it."