Chapter 73-Chaos Ensued

Lionel grinned, "In the part where everyone is singing together, you're standing right next to each other

Lionel grinned, "In the part where everyone is singing together, you're standing right next to each other. And holding hands." he added, "And do you guys remember the 'late night come and we wanna go home' thing that someone randomly started?"

"Uh....yeah." Athena nodded.

"That was fun!" Randy laughed.

"Yeah, what about it?" Michael asked eagerly, "What were we doing then?"

"Well, Athena actually started that whole thing," Lionel said, "And then at some point she replied to someone and sang as a reply, 'You'll have to get driven home by me or Reggie'." he paused, "The entire room burst into laughter. We couldn't stop for like twenty minutes. I mean, we were all exhausted from the long hours, and the AMA's but you brought such a light-hearted energy to the room. It was a moment of pure joy and connection. You have a gift for bringing people together, Athena. Like I said, you were both wearing sunglasses, which I didn't understand because we were inside." Lionel said, "But it wouldn't surprise me if Michael overlooked that it was Athena and Athena overlooked that it was Michael because of the sunglasses." he added, "But then there was that moment when the two of you ran into each other. Like, literally collided."

"Oh, God!" Joseph laughed, "They bounced off each other and nearly fell over!"

Marlon shook his head in amusement. "I wish I could've been a fly on the wall for that moment."

"Yeah! It was nearing the end of a ten-minute break. They didn't see each other coming." Lionel said, "They were just walking toward each other, collided, and then I guess Athena realized it was about to end in disaster so she grabbed onto him and somehow flipped it around so she broke his fall!"

Jermaine shook his head in amusement, "So she saved Michael from falling flat on his face?"

"He landed right on top of her!" Lionel laughed, "It was a bit of an....awkward position! His head may or may not have landed on her boobs."

Reggie, Renae, Reagan, Riley, and Rachel couldn't contain their laughter, doubling over in fits of giggles at the mishap. The room was filled with a mix of amusement and embarrassment as all eyes turned to Athena and Michael, who were now flushed bright red.

"Well, well, well," Tito grinned mischievously, "Looks like there's more to this We Are The World story than meets the eye."

"Oh, I forgot to mention—Michael grabbed her leg and pulled it up to his waist and then they spun a few times before colliding in that position on the floor," Lionel said.

"Bro! You grabbed her leg?! And then they spun around before falling over? That's hilarious!" Jackie exclaimed, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"I can't believe that happened!" Michael exclaimed, shaking his head in disbelief.

Athena blushed, a giggle escaping her lips, "I never thought I'd be used as a human crash mat for the King of Pop!"

The room erupted into even louder laughter at the revelation of Michael grabbing Athena's leg and the ensuing awkward fall. Amidst the jovial chaos, Athena and Michael shared a sheepish glance, their faces a mix of embarrassment and amusement at the unexpected turn of events. Lionel was practically wheezing from his own storytelling, thoroughly enjoying the reactions of their friends.