Chapter 74-The Rewatch Of Mr. & Mrs. Jackson

The room buzzed with excitement at the mention of watching Michael and Athena's wedding video

Joseph practically jumped out of his seat, exclaiming, "Yes, please! I've been waiting forever to see this!"

Marlon swiftly inserted the DVD into the player as everyone gathered around in anticipation. The screen flickered to life, revealing Jackie holding the camera toward himself, "Hey, family. So it's currently....4:09 AM and I'm at Athena's house and she's making breakfast! I don't know how she's awake right now, but I'm going to see if she has a message for Michael." he said as he switched the camera angle to film in front of him, "Okay, Athena. Jackie here, I'm coming in."

"Hey, Jackie!" Athena smiled as she walked out of the kitchen wearing a short silk pajama set, "You hungry? I'm making breakfast." she asked before noticing the camera, "Jackie! You're filming this early?"

Jackie grinned mischievously, "Gotta capture the behind-the-scenes moments! Do you have a message for Michael?"

"Just that....I can't wait to marry him," Athena said sweetly.

Jackie chuckled as he followed Athena into the kitchen, the camera recording their every move, "Breakfast at 4 in the morning? You really are a superhero, Athena," he paused, "I have a feeling Michael is going to be spoiled for life with you taking care of him like this."

Athena shot him a sly grin over her shoulder, "Oh, just wait till you see Groomzilla in action later today. He's been pacing around like a nervous wreck for weeks!"

As Jackie's laughter filled the speakers, the screen switched to Marlon, Jermaine, Jackie, Tito, and Randy sneaking into Michael's room in Neverland.

"I think we should I say we all play that monkey game where we jump on the bed!" Randy said mischievously before making a run for the bed, "One little monkey jumping on the bed!"

Marlon looked at Tito, Jackie, and Jermaine before shrugging and running for the bed, "Two little monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Tito chuckled and joined in the fun, "Three little monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Jackie couldn't resist the urge to join them, placing the camera at an angle that would capture the spontaneous game before making a run for his brothers, "Four little monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Jermaine, with a grin spreading on his face, leaped onto the bed, "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed!"

The room was filled with laughter and joy as the brothers playfully bounced around on the bed, their voices blending in harmony.

Suddenly, Michael stirred from his sleep, blinking in confusion at the sight of his brothers causing a ruckus in his room, "What on earth is going on here?" Michael groaned, rubbing his eyes as he sat up, his tousled curls a mess. The mischief in his brothers' eyes told him all he needed to know, "You guys are worse than a bunch of kids!" he chuckled, unable to hide the fondness in his voice.