Introduction

RE- UPLOADING THIS BOOK AS IT WAS DELETED BY WATTPAD LAST NIGHT AND MANY OF YOU STUCK IN BETWEEN. I DID FEW CHANGES IN THE STORY HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT.

                                                                   WARNING ⚠️                 

THIS IS ONLY A FANFICTION NOTHING IS RELATED TO ANY MEMBER OF BTS AND THE WHOLE STORY IS JUST MY IMAGINATION. IF YOU'RE EIGHTEEN PLUS THEN ONLY READ IT. 

EXCEPT THE STORY I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. 

MATURED SCENES ✓ 

 BOOK FOR 18+ ✓

 ABUSIVE CONTENT ✓

STEP FATHER AND STEPDAUGHTER KINk✓

 MANY EXPLICIT SCENES ✓

KILLING✓

AGE GAP✓

RAPE SCENES ✓

SMUT ✓

OBSESSED LIVE✓

PSYCHO BEHAVIOUR ✓

AND OTHER EXPLICIT CONTENT ✓

                                                     READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

You looked outside the car window with no expression on your face while your mother was driving the car. She looked at you and sigh as she was talking to you but you're not answering her questions.

She picked you up from the school as she wanted you to meet someone but you're not interested in meeting anyone.

" yn...are you excited baby to meet my special person" she said while looking at you. 

But you still didn't said anything and focused on the outside world. 

Soon, the car stopped and you looked at place. It was a restaurant owned by your late father. You missed him so much and he left you two years ago in a car accident on your birthday. 

Your mother walked outside the the car while you took off your seat belt before opening the door and came out. She walked ahead of you while you followed her with the same no expression face. 

She entered inside and directly ran towards the person who was sitting near the window.

" honey" 

She called and that person turned to look at her before smiling and stood up and walked towards her, he hugged her.

" I was waiting for you..eliz" he said while she kissed his lips.

" I'm sorry for the late " she smiled when he nodded 

" it's okay but where's your daughter?" He asked while she called you looking at you who was looking down as you are not interested in their conversation.

She called you while you looked up and saw the special person of your mother.

He saw you and got lost looking at your beautiful features. Round face with baby hair cut and two pigtails, blue ocean eyes and pink soft plump lips enhancing your overall beauty. 

Only two words left his mouth...cute and beautiful.

You saw him walking towards you before bending down to your level he forward his hand and said

" hello.. princess" 

You gulp hearing his soft voice but ignored him and walk towards the window before sitting on it, you looked outside. 

He saw your behaviour towards him with a slight frown as he saw many kids of your age so talkative but here you're not saying anything. 

Eliz put her hands on his shoulder and said

 " jungkook..sorry for her behaviour..after her father's death she became silent.." he looked at her who has teary eyes 

" i hope you gave her father's love" 

He just smiled and walked towards you while eliz followed him. They both sat on the chair infront of you and eliz said 

" yn baby...we both are getting married after five days" 

You snapped your face at her who was smiling and then jungkook. Your hands fisted on your lap while eliz about to say something but you shouted before hitting the table with your fist in anger

" you will not get married" 

Your voice was not like a young girl, You are. You are ten years old yet your voice is dark and scary. Your blue eyes turned red in tears while eliz said

" baby you need a father and jungkook will be a great father for you" she smiled looking at jungkook who nodded hesitation.

You looked at jungkook before glaring at him you said

" I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY FATHER" 

You gritted your teeth letting out last two words and stood up before running out of the restaurant.

__________

Don't be a silent reader...

comments.