15

" Ready for the college.. princess" jungkook said leaning against the door  while you were packing your bag. You looked at him and zipped your bag with a smile and nodded.

" Yes..I'm ready" you walked towards him and he kissed your forehead before intertwining his fingers with yours, he walked downstairs. 

His phone ranged and took out before gesturing you to take the seat on dining table. 

He picked up the phone and frowned listening to the other person and waited for few seconds before saying " you call the doctor..and I'll be there soon" 

He took few more minutes to cut the call while you sat on the dining table and started your breakfast while eliz gave you a glass of orange juice. You looked at her with your cold face while she serves you one more sandwich with a wide smile. 

" Eat well..baby" she said and you rolled your eyes at her fake caring. You ignored her and ate your breakfast.

" How's everything going on?" She asked before taking the bite of her own sandwich while you looked at her and thought why so suddenly she started asking about your life, which she never did before in these years.

You again ignored her and she was about to say something but stopped when jungkook entered the room, he glared at eliz while she gulp and sighed as she knows jungkook would not do anything to her infront of you. 

Your presence around her infront of jungkook is like a shield, which he can never break. And if he could do this then his plans with you would be in vain.

After few minutes you got up from the seat while jungkook wiped his mouth and got up too. You took your bag and walked outside along with Jungkook. You walked towards the car but jungkook gripped your wrist and smirked and said

" I'll drop you" 

You raised your brow not in surprise as you know jungkook always drops you to the school and now in college too but last night he said he had an important meeting so, he wouldn't be able to drop you to college.

" What about your meeting?" 

He doesn't said anything but smirked at you, you narrowed your eyes while he dragged you to his car. 

You both sat inside the car and drove away while you looked at him and saw him smirking looking straight. He glanced at you and his smirk widened and said 

" Why you are smirking?" 

He glanced at you before saying " I'm smiling not smirking.. princess" 

You moved towards him a little and said " i know the difference between smiling and smirking...and I'm noticing you these days, you smirk alot, when you look at me " 

He chuckled while you raised your brow. He moved his arm and rested his palm on your bare thighs before caressing, he said " okay I'm smirking...is it a crime?" 

He squeezed your thigh and you bit your lower lip and thought to tease him a little. You removed his hand and said " yes, it is...it's not good when dad look at his daughter with a smirk...it doesn't show dad's love " 

His poked his cheek and stopped the car aside before pulling you over his lap, he gripped your waist tight and your skirt raised upwards above your thighs giving him a glimpse to see your pink panty. 

You internally smirked as you feels his crotch right into your ass and shifted a little. He cursed under his breath and said " I'm not your dad princess...I'm your daddy and I'm showing you daddy's love" 

He made circles in your inner thigh and looked down at your panty covering your little womanhood. He touched your womanhood and cursed while you sucked a breath and about to close your thighs but he slapped your thighs, you gasp while he touched your clothed womanhood and grazed his fingers up and down.