2

You looked at your mom and jungkook on the aisle holding hands together while promising eachother. They both had a smile on their face while everyone clapped when they both ended the last part of their vows. 

Your face has no expression looking at them. 

Your mom called you for a family picture but you just glare at her. She again called you but you didn't respond to her. You saw jungkook who was already looking at you smiling before walking towards you, he picked you up in his arms and walked towards eliz on the aisle. 

You looked at him and thought

Why he married your mother?

You saw how your mother changed herself. After two days of your father's death you saw her on someone else arm. You didn't saw that person's face because your mother shouted at you to go inside your room. 

You saw her how fast she changed her partner and jungkook was one of them but why she married him or to say why he married her. 

You were shocked when you got to know about the age difference between your mother and jungkook as it was twelve years age gap.

Jungkook 26 years old, eliz 38, you 10

After your meeting with Jungkook at the restaurant. He tried to talk to you very sweetly but you never gave him any response but still he always try to make you talk to him.

After the wedding you walked towards your room without saying anything and jungkook looked at your disappearing figure. 

You closed the door and eliz pushed him on the sofa before sitting on his lap

" let's do it now...I was waiting for this moment" 

She said and jungkook smirked, she moved closer to him but jungkook pulled her hair tightly. She hissed in pain while he threw her on the floor. 

She looked at him with anger on her face while he moved closer and gripped her jaw tightly. She groan in pain and struggled to remove his hands as it was too tight on her jaw. 

" jungkook leave me" 

Her jerked her back and stood up before unbuckling his belt he said  " let's do it now"

She gulp looking at him while he smirked at her reaction.

NEXT MORNING,

 jungkook looked at you as you were coming downstairs with your bag hanging on your shoulder. You walked towards the dining room and put your bag down before sitting on the chair. You looked at your mother and frown as she was doing house chores. 

You know your mother never do any house chores after your father's death but now again she's doing the work. 

Eliz turned around and serves you breakfast and you frown again as this was the first after your father's death she serves you food by her own. You looked at your plate and it was your favourite pancakes with chocolate syrup. 

You were in a dilemma thinking how she cooked your favourite breakfast after a long time. Your father's death changed many things between you and her. And now again after her marriage with Jungkook she changed again. 

You again looked at her and your eyes narrowed when you saw marks on her jaw and neck. 

" eat baby" she softly said and sat opposite to you across jungkook.

You were looking at her deeply but she wasn't looking at you. You thought about something but jungkook's voice made you flinched

" princess..you will get late.. finish your breakfast"