11

" Do you want the last peice of meat " taehyung asked you showing the meat peice in his plate while you just shook your head and turned to your seat to eat peacefully.

It took almost the whole day to complete the game on the very first day. You wasn't really interested to play but taehyung kept insisting you to please play and you sighed before nodding but regrets soon as he was buzzing in your ears like a honey bee, whole day. 

And at last you left a deep sigh completing the game. You both couldn't won the game but happy to secure the third rank. You thought taehyung would feel sad about the rank but he was happy enough to celebrate his victory. 

You shook your head as you saw earlier in the evening how much he was cherishing his victory by securing third rank. 

And about your experience, it would be a lie to say that you don't like to be the part of this and mentally in your mind you thanked jungkook for sending you to this trip. 

You really enjoyed while finding those things in the forest as it covered both mystery and smartness. Jungkook was right when he said that you will enjoy the trip and look you really do. 

After the game taehyung asked you to become friends with him and you felt awkward as you almost forgot the definition of friend.

What is a friend ?

And what's called a friendship ?

These words are very foreign to you as you never made any friend in your life after your father's death. 

You hated this word friend as there was a time, when you had a friend with whom you shared your all feelings and he never failed to make you happy and feel love in every possible ways. 

He was more than a friend.... like a family.

But suddenly he gone. 

He left you. 

He broke all his promises.

He has forgotten you.

A tear escaped from your as you looked down in your plate, remembering how helpless you were, in the past when you went to his house and banged on his door and cried your heart out while you begged him to open the door and engulfed you in his arms. 

You needed him that time. 

There was no one to embrace you. 

Your father died and your mother only cared about herself as she blamed you for your father's death. 

He died on your birthday. 

But you trusted him and begged him to embrace you, to wipe off your tears

 but he never showed up for two years but when he....you couldn't able to digest the reality.

He was no more yours. 

He was long gone. 

Your father's death and his disappearance turned you cold and rude to others. 

Your hands tightened over the fork while you wiped your tears by other hand before looking up, you saw taehyung coming towards you with his plate and sat beside joining you.

" Why aren't you eating with others?" You asked him with a blank face as he took a bite of meat before replying 

" I'm tired of those girls who always tried to flirt with me...." He cut other peice of meat while you waited for him to continue " and here you're all silent and alone, gives me calm and peace....in simple words i can say you're a comfort place"