24

MATURED CONTENT 18+  

KIDS STAY AWAY 

Jungkook sighed but nodded before cupping your face, he said " okay, but if you feel uncomfortable or hurt then just stop me...hmmm" 

You smiled widely with your shiny eyes and smashed your lips against him making him stumbled a little backwards. you're so desperate for him and him too. You unbuttoned his shirt before taking it down over his shoulder. While he stripped you too, pushing your top over your head. Leaving you in your black bra. 

You grazed his toned chest with your hands without break the kiss and he unhooked the your bra throwing it too on the floor. 

You moaned in his mouth and he entered his tongue inside your mouth when he cupped your breasts before giving it a light squeeze. Your body radiates heat while he devoured your mouth hungrily. 

You moved on his crotch to make him turn on while he smiled and broke the kiss and said " I'm already on...princess...you don't need to work hard" 

You smiled and gaze dropped to his chest looking at the tattoo marked on his left side. You eyes turned teary as he tattooed your name with a small heart. You grazed your fingers softly while he noticed your teary eyes and said " it's your birthday gift..princess". 

Your damped lashes look up to him meeting his eyes and said softly " you really love me this much....jungkookah " 

he nodded yet smile at your cute voice while you placed a soft kiss over the tattoo and said " i love you..jungkookah" he smiled  and picked you up in his arms before standing up from the floor, he walked towards the bed and placed you on it. He looked at your shining face in the moonlight that directly passes from the window and smiled

" I can't believe... finally you're gonna be mine..." He gave you a long peck on your forehead and then to your nose " my princess..." Coming down to chest, he placed a soft kiss there too and your eyes turned shut feeling his soft lips as he continues " in all these years..." Placing a kiss more down to your belly button " i jerked off myself...by imaging you.." He hold your pants button before unbuttoning, he pulled them down along with your panty.

He put his hands on your knees before parting them, giving him a perfect sight of your wet core. He saw you dripping and stretched his arm before grazing your clit with his slender tattooed fingers. You gripped the sheets and goosebumps started erupting over your skin feeling his fingers teasing your clit. 

He retreats his fingers and gropes your breasts, gently and with utmost care, squeezing them which makes a breathy gasp out of your mouth. He circles your nipple with his thumb before pinching it slightly in his fingers making you gasp again at the slight pain and pleasure.

He did the same with your other breast while your hands find their way to his hair as you gently tug on them. Your back arched, and crave for his mouth as you try to press yourself to his body but he he pinched them hard and said " i wanna feel every inch of your body... princess"

You moan as he pinched them again and said " I want to quench my thirst of years with the fragrance of your body" you opened your eyes meeting his dark orbs with full of lust and love. 

He hovered above you and sniffed your neck, inhaling a huge amount of faint roses scent that never fails him to drive crazy. He moved to chest before giving it a kitten lick, you again shut your eyes and feels his warm touch all over your body. He took his time to inhale every inch of yours before it stopped over your core.