33

You muttered the same thing again and again in your baby voice while jungkook looked at your miserable state and he feels like somebody squeezed his heart without any mercy. After discovering your betrayal, he was consumed by a mix of rage and heartbreak and showed you this cruel side of him. 

He softly called you but you moved away in fear and hides yourself more into your knees. You weren't crying but still your cheeks are wet giving a stinging sensation to his chest. He hated this sight of yours, he always loved to see you happy around him and your ocean orbs looking at him with too much love but today these beautiful eyes of yours showing fear of him. 

He would have burn the world as if someone else was at his place. He just wants to ask you but the way you were denying to him everytime, leads him to lose his mind.

Since when did you started lying to him....he thought.

But nonetheless, he was angry whatever he saw yesterday, he was angry at you and whatever he did to you, you deserved it....every bit of it. 

But now your miserable condition is hurting him to the core. You're restraining yourself from his touch and it breaks his heart into peices. He protected you from all the evil that was present around you in all these years but today he failed.... miserably. 

He couldn't able to protect you from his own darkness.

He stretched his and placed on your shoulder and you flinched hard before shrinking into your knees more. But still he gripped you tight and pulled you towards his chest and hugged you tightly showing his warmth but you struggled and slapped his chest in order to push him away and not to harm you anymore.

" Leave me... jungkookah hurts me" your voice was overload with pain of a baby and tried to release yourself from his grip. 

He rubbed your back and with other hand he sticks your head against his pillowy chest. " Shhh... princess...I'm not gonna harm you" 

He tried to calm you down but you were not listening to him as the fear and pain was still wrapped over your face and mind. Everything looked like a nightmare to you, and he is the biggest one. 

Your eyes were shut tightly and crying nonstop, struggling hard to push him away. " It's okay princess...stop now... everything is fine now" 

His voice was filled with softness and smoothness and he cupped your face with a with one hand and made you look at him. But your eyes were shut tightly and he caressed your cheeks with his thumb pad 

" Open your eyes... princess ...look at me " softness was overloaded in his voice while you were not ready to calm down but he again said" for once princess open your eyes" 

He watch your movements for some time as you were still struggling to get mould in his arms but his soft touch and voice helped your miserable state to relax. You opened your eyes and looked at his features.

His other hand, lifted up to hold your cheeks but the slow movements of his hand looked very swift to you. You immediately shut your eyes as they were again started playing the earlier incident. Your body shook hard but he was fast enough to detect you and filled your ears with his lovely words. 

" No one will going to hurt you princess...open your eyes and look at me" you opened and tears rolled down, wetting your cheeks more while looking at his shining eyes.

His dark orbs shines and sends you love, warmth and happiness which doesn't fails to fade away your nightmare. Your trembling lips curved up into a small smile and you opened your mouth and let out a mumble

" My jungkookah" 

He grinned hearing your words while you collected your emotions looking at his shining dark orbs, you muttered again and he nodded " yes, princess...I'm your jungkook" 

Your small smile widened along with your ocean orbs into cute bambi ones hearing his words while he thought something for a moment and said " i didn't hurt you princess..." 

You blinked and his soft features radiates warmth of love while you hugged him quickly with a wide smile plastered on your face and ran your hands up and down on his broad back and muttered again " my jungkookah...never hurts me" 

Jungkook smirked as it was very easy for him to manipulate your mind in his favour.

" Yes, i didn't " you hugged him more tightly with wide smile and he continues "but.....i will" 

His words echoed in the hall while you broke the hug and looked at him with dazed. He stood up on his feet leaving you down on the floor, he maintains eye contact with you and walked towards the broken glass peices of the scenery with a smile. 

He picked up a peice of broken glass while you shook your head hysterically and said " no... jungkook you will get hurt" 

" Are you worried for me princess?" 

You immediately nodded " yes jungkookah " 

His grin faltered and a brooding look appeared before picking up few peices of glass and he walked towards you and sat down infront of you " then...why you betrayed me?" 

His twisted acts again started playing on you while you shook your head and opened your mouth but no words comes out as the fear was again overtaking your mind and blurring your vision.

He softly held your hand and your chest tightened, looking at his expression less features " we both love eachother right?" 

He asked for your confirmation while you nodded multiple times, trembling under his touch. 

" Then, why did you forgot our love?...hmmm" his voice was calm yet dangerous.

You again shook your head and stuttered" jungkook...i.." you tried to speak but his intense gaze was not helping you either.

Jungkook looked down and caressed your palm with his thumb " I'll forgive you princess..for whatever you did....but.." he lifted his dark gaze and you gulp hard " don't forget this again that you're mine... your everything...from the hair on your head to the little toe, everything about you inside and out is mine.." your breathing fasten, with trembling lips" And if you ever forget this again, I will forget you...and leave you.."

Your eyes widened at his last words and he placed the broken pieces of glasses in your palm and closed it without breaking his intense gaze, he again said " then, you will feel so much pain..." He tightly pressed your palms in his grip and you scrunched your face in pain and released painful shrieks while he continued his words " that you will start bleeding" 

Your blood was dripping down from your palm as the peices dug into your palm and by each passing second, he tightened his grip over you. He could feel the wetness of your blood stream down to his hands and cried as it was harsh sting to you. You're hurting and he was doing nothing but staring at your painful face and whimpers.

" It's hurting.." you cried like a baby while he gritted his teeth and tighten his grip than before, make sure that peices of glass digged inside your skin and you whimper this time more loud and struggled to release your hand from him. 

Your whole face turned red and ocean orbs looks bloodshot while you throw your legs like a baby and begging him to leave you. But he was enjoying your vulnerable State like he doesn't care about you anymore. 

A loud painful voice comes out of your mouth when he twisted your hand but a loud voice echoed in the hall

" JUNGKOOK ..YOU BASTERED." 

_________

Vote + comments 🔪