25

FLASHBACK ENDED IN LAST CHAPTER NOW ITS PRESENT

MATURED CONTENT 18+

you threw your head back as he bit your neck before sucking it hard. His palms squeezed your breasts tightly making you release sweet painful moans, while his cock was rubbing your ass. 

" Jungkookah..ah" 

He hummed sucking your neck and travelled his one hand down to your core, while the other one was busy in squeezing your breast. Warm water dripping down to both of your bodies making you body release burning heat of pleasure.

He touched your clit with his index and middle finger finger before flickering it. Goosebumps forming in your warm body and bit your lips while he entered his finger in your hole. 

You whimper legs, trembling in pain and pleasure. He thrusts his fingers in your hole while your thighs started to close but he shifted his knee inbetween your thighs. 

" Fuck...jungkookah..." 

Your back arching in his arms, with eyes closed while he hold you tight as you started grinding on his fingers. Your body tenses as you were about to cumm. You gripped his hair while stretching your hand back and he groan before taking his fingers out. 

You opened your eyes in anger as you were about to cumm and looked at him before turning around. You glared at him. While he chuckled looking at your cute angry expressions. And again turned you around harshly, before pressing your face against the cold wall. 

He bends you against the wall and gripped your ass before raising it higher. He palmed his cock at your entrance, causing you to quietly moan as you arch your ass for him. You parted your legs, giving him space and he curse behind you.

 He pushed his cock inside you fully and you let a whimper moan. He doesn't wait for you to get used to his size, filled you up to the halt. He pulls out and then harshly thrusts in. 

His hand moves to the back of your neck. Holding you there against the wall while the other goes to the side of your ass as he gets a good grip of you. His thighs hitting against yours, the sound of your skin slapping, your both moans, growning and water splashing filled the bathroom. 

You never thought you would have sex with Jungkook in bathroom one day while showering. And it feels so good. The way he thrusts his cock deep inside, making you moan hard is something which you never imagined. 

He was fucking you from behind while gripping your neck and squeezing your ass. It's feel like heaven but his next action made you totally loose your mind when he gripped your hand, before locking them behind you. 

He fucked hard and rough while you screaming his name but he pulled you back and your back hit his bare chest, you breathe heavily while he covered your mouth as you were screaming so hard this time and it can be heard outside easily. 

His hips slowed down for a movement as he searched for your mouth and kissed you deep, he was again about to take his pace back but stopped and your eyes widened when eliz called your name from outside.

" Yn baby...are you showering?" 

Jungkook smirked and started moving his hips slowly yet deeply. You whine softly as he locked your arms back and thrusting inside you deeply while your mother was waiting for your answer. 

He's doing this on purposely. 

You but lips to suppress your moans and gathered some courage to answer her without making her doubt on you of what you were doing in bathroom with her husband.