16

He gave his natural boxy smile and roamed his eyes to the whole class before they get stuck on you. He looked shocked but his smile widened while you sighed internally as you understood his intentions. 

You turned your gaze to other students and saw how girls were drooling over his charming features. 

The professor asked him to take his seat and girls started asking him to sit beside them but he just passed a big smile and walked towards you before standing infront of you. You raised your brow and he lifted his arm up before moving right and left he said 'hello' to you with a big smile. 

You looked at his hand and then at him before rolling your eyes and looked down in your book. His smile dropped as he thought you forgot him. He sat beside you and put his bag down before whispering to you 

" Hey, don't you recognised me?" 

You looked up to the board and blinked with your cold face while he waited for your reply. But you didn't gave him anything. He pouted and smiled before saying 

" maybe you have forgotten me but it's okay... let me introduce myself to you again...I'm ki-" 

" Shut your mouth Kim taehyung and focus on the board " you cutted him off with your cold voice but he smiled as he thought finally you recognised him. 

He nodded and focused on the board but he again turned his gaze to you and stared at you with his doe eyes.

You gripped your pen tight in your fingers but maintain a neutral face, you poked your cheek and said in a cold tone

" Do you want me to take out your eyeballs?" 

He swiftly looked away from you and a forced smile appeared on his face while you focused on the board. 

Soon the lecture got over and professor said

" Okay so, students be ready for the group assignment... I'm pasting your names and topics on the board and you all have a week to complete this assignment...be ready " 

With that he pasted the paper on the board and left the room while you closed your books and he turned to you and tried to start a conversation. He opened his mouth while you took your bag and walked out of the class leaving him with a pout on his face. 

" is she in a bad mood?"......he thought and took his bag before walking out of the class, he followed you. 

He ran towards you and walked beside you while you sigh in annoyance. 

" You see we are both in the same group......This is what I wanted...our assignment will be the best"

He said smiling widely while you ignored him but stopped when you felt the grip over your wrist and looked down before turning your gaze at him, who was biting his lips.

" Why are you behaving so cold to me?...." You didn't said anything but stared at him while he continue " are you not talking to me because of what happened on the trip? " 

You gripped your bag strapped tightly while your gaze turned into glare. Whatever happened with you on the trip, was not easy to forget but still you tried to move on from that incident and you did successfully but now again his words made you remember that incident and the cherry on top your mother's words from that day again captured your mind. 

Feeling of pain and hurt could be clearly seen in your whole Taehyung's words distracted your thoughts

" Don't think that i pity you...i know you didn't like it...the thing is, i just wanted to be your friend nothing else"