23

You entered inside your bathroom and started stripping your belongings that covering your honey tanned skin. Dropping them on the floor, you took your bare body under the shower before turning it on. 

The water flows from your hair to face and down to your chest making it wet. You pushed your hair back and closed your eyes and a smile appeared on your face when you flashed the kissing scene between you and taehyung. 

It was so sweet and beautiful. 

You were smiling widely thinking about the kiss but the moment got interrupted when two strong hands wrapped around your waist before pulling you closer to a hard chest. 

Your smile dropped and eyes opened as you recognised the person standing behind you very well. You turned your face before looking over to your shoulder only to see none other jungkook.

" I'm showering" you whispered while he showered you with soft kisses over your neck. 

" Me too" he seductively said and licked your earlobe while you moaned a little feeling his kisses.

He caressed your bare waist with his slender fingers before moving them up, cupping your breasts, he squeezed them hard while you moaned hard. You throw your head back, resting over his shoulder as he continues to squeeze and licking your neck area. 

You gripped his hands over your breasts and moved back completely sticking your body to his only to feel him naked too. You gasped and bit your lips when his hard member poked your ass. While he wasted no seconds to rub against your ass. 

" I wanna feel myself...again.... inside you" 

He bit your neck while you moaned and smirked as you understood his words and intentions. You remembered how beautiful you asked him to give himself to you as your birthday present. And he made love with you, making you feel blessed on your birthday. 

FLASHBACK

You opened your eyes and sat on the bed before looking at your surroundings, as you didn't found yourself in your bedroom. You eyes grazed every corner of the room as you remembered it very well. 

This jungkook's old house.

The room door got opened and you saw jungkook coming inside with a big smile and a chocolate cake in his hands. He sing a birthday song for you as came closer to you while you looked at him with a blank face. 

'After breaking my heart, now he wants to celebrate my birthday ' you thought and glared at him. 

He sat on the bed and lifted his hands showing you the cake with two candles showing number eighteen as it represents that you turned eighteen today. He asked you to blow the candles and cut the cake but your jaw clenched and hands fisted tightly. 

" Blow the candles... princess" he said softly again but you just glared at him making him sigh as he understood you need an explanation.

" Whatever you sa-" 

" I didn't asked" you cutted him off and pushed the duvet away before getting up from the bed. 

He placed the cake on the night stand and hold your arm before making you stop. You tried to jerk his hand away but he tightened his hold and said

" I know you're mad at me but listen to me princess..you-" 

" I don't wanna listen anything this time " you jerked his hand with force " I was a fool for not listening to mumma's words...she always warned me but i ignored her and trusted you..." Your started shining in tears and lifted your arm before holding his collars " you hurt me...again..." Your voice breaks and tears dripped from your eyes while his heart aches seeing you this much vulnerable.