26

You rolled your eyes at taehyung and started walking towards the seat to complete your leftover. But he grabbed your hand, stopping you. You looked at him with an emotionless face while he has a glimpse of anger and frustration in his features.

" Why you did that yn?" He asked in a caring tone while he you tilted your head at him thinking why he's so worried about her. 

" You burnt her hand...did you have any slight idea how much pain she would have been enduring?" He asked making you frown and moved towards him, standing straight glaring at him you said

" She burnt your hand...my friend's hand " you said with your possessive eyes. 

He sighed not digesting your words" but that was a mistake..she doesn't mean to do that and she apologized for that" he tried to explain to you but your next made him look at you in disbelief. 

" And i apologized too" you spat without any emotion and turned around before leaving the place. 

He was stunned looking at you as he was thinking why you have no guilt and shame for your wrong doing. Sometimes you act like a crazy person but today...this was the first time he watch' your disgraceful behavior. But he couldn't see someone innocent getting hurt because of him. 

And you should apologize to her.

He ran behind you and stopped you by holding your arm. You turned around and looked at him with the same angry features. He doesn't wants to hurt you in anyway but here you were wrong. He rubbed his temples as he doesn't know how to make you understand that whatever you did was a big deal. And you should apologize to lia for that. As he knows your nature, you won't do this easily.

He sighed calming himself and said " yn..try to understand.." you narrowed your eyes at him " what she did that was a mistake but what you did wasn't.." 

Your hands turned into fist as you understood his words, what's he trying to say " apologize to lia yn...you burnt her hand purposely"

Words slipped his mouth and the next moment he saw him against the wall. Your hand gripped his throat. You tilted your head, eyes burning in anger. How dare he tried to ask you to apologize to that lia? 

Did he forgot who you are? 

Wait he doesn't know you yet...thats all you what thought.

While he looked at you in shock with wide eyes. He tried to release your grip but you tightened more, chocking him.

" I did that for you...tae.." he gulp looking at your low yet scary voice with gritted teeth. 

He never saw this side of yours, you were always so soft and kind towards him but what happened to you suddenly.

" Yn.." he softly called you and you just gave him a not so caring look but soon something flickers in your eyes. 

You came to reality and stretched back your hand, you gulp at your doing. You never wanted to show this side of yours to him. How could you easily lose your shits..yn...how?.....you thought. 

What if he started hating you?

What if he broke his friendship with you?

No he won't.

He won't do anything like that. He's your friend and will always gonna be. But you hurt him by chocking him. You hurt your friend.

Your only friend.

Sweat started forming on your face while you covered your mouth in fear and shock and stuttered " tae....are you okay?" 

You asked him while he looked at you in shock, how in a blink of an eye your emotions changed. Moments ago you were emotionless but look at you now. How afraid you're looking.