14

Your tears started building in your eyes as you got hurt deeply because he doesn't respond to your kiss and pulled away. You started moving away from him while he was totally confused with your behaviour. 

" You're not mine..." 

You cried looking at him while he tried to hold your hand but you jerked him away and stepped down on the bed. 

" You belongs to her... she was right" 

You stepped back while he stood up too and moved towards you.

" Princess.. what happened" he held your hand and caressed your cheeks but you pushed him away and stepped back more, shaking your hand infront of him

" Don't touch me... you're not mine..she was right" you were not angry but hurt while your voice comes out as you were complaining him. 

" Princess.. listen to me" he took a step towards you while your back hit the wall and there's no place left to move back. 

" She was right...her every words were right" you slid down against the wall crying while mumbling the same words. 

He couldn't able to understand your situation as you were not listening to him only talking to yourself repeating the same line. 

He bends down before cupping your face but you jerked him away " she was right... you're not mine...you only belongs to her...I'm not your priority..but she is.." 

His eyes scanned your whole face and try to figure out the situation and it took no time for him to understand your words. His hands turned into fist as he understood eliz was responsible for your condition. Definitely she said something to you. 

He rubbed his face as you were not ready to listen to him. He tried many times to touch you and talk to you but you push him away and chant the same words. 

He become frustrated of your words and pushed his hair back before holding your shoulders tightly, he yelled

" Shut up and listen to me" 

You flinched but your tears were flowing down to your eyes nonstop and his heart ache looking at your condition. 

He wanted to kill eliz for making you this miserable. 

He wiped your tears while you again tried to push him away but his grip on your shoulder was too tight to move back from him. 

" Look into my eyes" he said strictly while you shook your head and again mumbled the same words. He closed his eyes in frustration and annoyance. 

" Princess....look at me " this time he ordered you cupped your face before moving your face closer to him. Looking into his dark eyes, your tears stop but still they were moist. 

He grazed his eyes on your messy features, your red nose tip with pink cheeks and glossy ocean eyes making you look more beautiful while your trembling lips enhancing the beauty. He gulp as he was getting distracted by your adorable features. He shrugged his thoughts and looked back into your eyes. 

" Forget everything and tell me...who am i?" You tilted your head and looked at him with your blank eyes while he asked you again. 

" Who am I... princess ?" His voice was soft while his dark deep eyes helping you to forget eliz words. His eyes were shining and so do yours. You stood on your knees and cupped his cheeks moving closer to him more. Your face was just an inch away from him and you smiled at him with your shiny eyes. 

Tears again building inside your eyes as you saw something precious in his eyes. Your smile widened before gulping the saliva formed in your throat. 

" Keep looking into my eyes and tell me who am I?" He caressed your cheeks.