28

" Did you like it, baby?" Eliz asked looking at you with a wide smile on her face. 

You grazed your eyes to your luxurious surroundings with a boring look. Everything screamed money and rich vibes as you were standing inside a big unknown mansion. You don't know why she brought you here when you were busy in your needy moments with Jungkook.

You were about to taste his girth but suddenly she came and disturbed you both and told you that she has a surprise for you.

You tried to refuse her but jungkook gestures you to go. And that's how you are standing here.

" i bought this little mansion for you...baby" eliz said while you frowned at her words and looked in disbelief.

For me.....you thought.

You didn't say anything but raised your brow to get an explanation from her while she said before sitting on the sofa " tell me you like it?" 

You tilted your head as you were controlling the fire inside you and took a step forward to her before saying in a stern tone " why..you bought this?" 

Eliz senses the displeasure from your voice and stretched her arm before holding yours, he made you sit beside her and cupped your face before speaking

" Now, you're a big girl and you should start living like an independent girl..." Her voice was smooth and you fisted your palm over the leather surface of the sofa in anger. 

Does she want to push you away from Jungkook?
You wanted to know the answer to this question desperately but still you control' your emotions and said

" Don't you want me to be close with you... anymore" you asked her with your innocent eyes. " After a long time, we both started talking to each other with love... don't you want me mumma" you sound like a cute baby that can melt anyone's heart.

Eliz bit her lips as she really finds you cute at this moment but she's doing this on purpose. For her, the most important thing is to take you away from jungkook. So, that she can get your signs on the papers. Your mere sign is the key to her happiness and for that she can do anything. 

Eliz blinked her eyes and looked down before rubbing her eyes, trying to collect tears. " If it's in my way...i won't let you go away from me for mere a second..." She looked up with some tears in her eyes showing she's not doing this intentionally.

" then why... mumma" you wanted to know the reason behind her fake words. 

" Because Jungkook doesn't want you anymore in the mansion" a drop of tear left her eyes while your mind went blank. 

Jungkook doesn't want me anymore in the mansion....why?...no, he can't do this... she's lying to me...but why would she?....you thought.

Your thoughts were fighting inside your mind as you didn't know why suddenly jungkook decided to distanced himself away from you. Was everything a lie? When he said that he loves you on your birthday night. He made love with you. Everything was going so smoothly and beautifully then what happened to him suddenly. 

Or this whore mother of yours lying to you? Yes, she can as she has the reason because jungkook is her husband. She wants him. 

No you will not let this happen. 

Jungkook is yours... only yours.

No one can take him away from you. But you have to do something right now to get rid of this so-called new mansion. 

You were trapped in your own thoughts when eliz shook your shoulder and you flinched before looking at her. 

You made an innocent face with your big doe blue eyes and said " How can I live alone in this big mansion... mumma..I'm scared " you made a small pout while she caressed your cheeks " i know...and I've already started worrying about you...but i decided that on weekends I'll come here to live with you...happy?"