34

A loud voice from behind echoed in the room while jungkook looked at the person with his brooding look and in the next second, he glared. You lifted your gaze and begged to help you

" Mumma..." 

Eliz quickly walked towards you too with worried yet angry expressions. The scene in front of her was very shocking yet surprised as she never thought Jungkook would do this to you. She always saw his soft side for you but what happened to him today. 

She reached and looked at your bruised hands while the blood was dripping continuously, she saw your helpless state and glared at jungkook before pushing him back but he was stuck to his place and didn't want to release you from his grip. 

" Jungkook left her.." she protested while he tightened it more and you let a painful cry. 

" Aaah...mumma..." 

Surprisingly, eliz feels bad for you and holds his hand before struggling to release you from this beast. But he wasn't ready to let you go. She tried everything, shouting, pushing but failed badly while you didn't stop for a moment as the pain was unbearable for you. 

Now even eliz got angry after seeing your condition but Jungkook remains the same and she shouted with her lungs out 

" JUNGKOOK LEAVE MY DAUGHTER.." and lifted her hand before slapping him hard. 

A gasp left her mouth when she realised her actions and gulp, when jungkook's bloodshot eyes poured holes in her. She thought now she's doomed as she jungkook won't sit quietly and will definitely harm her back. Fear was visible on her face while you were busy in your own pain. 

Jungkook burned eliz with his glare and looked at you before losing his grip over your hand and you immediately opened your palm only to see the horrifying state of your palm, pieces were completely dug inside your skin while jungkook stood up on his feet and turned around to leave the place without saying anything to you or eliz.

Eliz becomes shocked by his behaviour as this was the first time he didn't say or do anything to her. She blinked her eyes and shifted her gaze to you hearing your whimpers. 

She looked at your hand and felt bad. She took out her phone and called the doctor with a pitiful face, looking at you. No matter whatever she's but she's still a mother and can't see her own daughter in pain. 

_________

Taehyung rushed down stairs with a straight,  bag over his shoulder and walked towards the door as he was getting late for the college. 

His footsteps were big but a voice from behind stopped him on his track" Tae...have your breakfast" 

He turned around and looked at his dad Namjoon, waiting for him on the dining table " I'm not hungry" 

with a straight reply he again started walking towards the door but again stopped when Namjoon said

" So, you're starving yourself for a mere girl..." 

Taehyung closed his eyes and left a big sigh before turning around he said " that girl is my friend...dad" 

He said in a little bit of a hard voice as he doesn't like when his dad calls you a mere girl while Namjoon looked at him with his sharp gaze before standing up from his chair, footsteps echoed in silence as he walked a little towards him " And I'm your dad...hope you didn't forget this.."

" I didn't dad..but you forgot your own self.." namjoon frowned at his words and raised his brow while taehyung continued " Why you suddenly got changed dad?...you weren't like this before.." Namjoon didn't say anything but waiting for him to complete " you always respect my friends but then what happened with yn...why you hate her this much which leads you to disrespected her last night"