38

AN HOUR AGO

" You won't understand, do you?.... she's my daughter and she was getting abused by that bastered from last eight years...and yn was scared of him that's why she didn't tells me about all this" 

Eliz burst out infront of the man who was sitting on the sofa infront of her. Who has nothing but a smirk was dangling on his face, listening to her words. 

" Relax..."

" Here's my daughter's life is like hell and you're asking me to relax" eliz glared at him with her peircing gaze while the man scoffed and laughed leaving her in dazed.

" What's so funny?" She gritted her teeth as he was adding fuel to her anger.

" You... you're so funny" he controlled his laugh while she looked at him with her hands on her hips and raised a brow.

" Oh...darling, " he softly hold her hand " since when did you started caring for her..?" 

" What do you mean?" She spat rudely asking him to clear his words.

The man stood up, towering her he said " Have you forgotten...what you did to her in the past?" 

Her brows fall down making her features turned blank while the man continued " you hated her....right,....then how come you suddenly started caring about her?"

" I still hate her...but that jungkook was abusing her..and she's just eighteen " she explained him but his smirk widened and nodded before saying

" And we can take advantage of it.."

Eliz brows creased in confusion and said " how?" 

He looked at him with pure evil in his eyes and started explaining her and in other minute her lips curved and she laughed hysterically before nodding her head agreeing with his words.

________

PRESENT

" Mumma..."you whispered while eliz stood at the door with her wide eyes and displeased features. 

Her gaze falls on your miserable state, face red in crying and your torn clothes. And she understood what was going on between you and jungkook. She looked beside you at jungkook and clenched her fist as the anger was erupting inside her but jungkook was standing there without any emotion.

While you were scared from inside thinking what if she throws you out of the house after watching you almost doing it with Jungkook. 

" You bastered.." eliz said gritting her teeth while you trembled and gulp the lump forming in your throat when she took big steps before marching towards you both. 

You saw her fist clenching and closed your eyes tightly, squirming on your spot on a thought that she would slap you. 

You heard a loud sound of smacking but you didn't felt anything and opened your eyes only to see jungkook face turned to other side and eliz cursing him with her heart out.

" YOU FUCKER...HOW DARE YOU TO ABUSE MY DAUGHTER..." she held his collar while he stood there like an ice berg " SO, HE WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID...YOU'RE ABUSING HER...YOU FUCKING BASTERD YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER..." she burst on him with her all anger while you feel bad yet angry on her for accusing and calling him with dirty names. You held her arm before asking her to leave him

" Leave him..mumma...he d-" she cutted you off 

" No, yn baby..." she looked at you and hugged you tightly before cupping your face she said with soft voice " you don't have to fear him anymore..." She glared at jungkook " this fucker will get his karma...for sure..." She again looked at you with her soft eyes " but now we won't stay here.. anymore....let's go.." she held your hand and dragged you out while you looked at jungkook with your pleading eyes and called him