7

MATURE SCENE AHEAD 18+ 

You were sitting infront of jungkook in his office room with a poker face while he was massaging his temples in frustration.  

A year has passed, when you pushed your classmate down from the window and fortunately she's alive as she got treated immediately. She just only had fractures in her leg and arms and stitches in her head. She was critical but now she's fine. 

Principal called jungkook first as your guardian and he was one of the trustee of the school too. And he doesn't let this news went out. 

Victim's parents tried to protest against the incident and school but jungkook sealed their mouth with bundles of millions.

As usual money talk.

He cleared everything in just a day but he never thought you would do something like this.....

AGAIN....

When eliz got to know about the incident, she was shocked yet angry to the core and in return she wanted to punish and teach you a good lesson but all thanks to jungkook, he always pushed her away from you and dared her to touch you without his permission. 

That was the day for the first time when she protested against jungkook for taking your side, but in return he showed her, his pure dark side. 

She witnessed jungkook's anger before too but this time she saw a devil in disguise. She remembered how he chocked her to death, his nails digging and was  ripping off her skin with each passing second, leaving marks till today. And next day everything turned normal. 

She never understood why jungkook always turned blind when it comes to you. She also knows your doing and well aware of your nature that you could go to extreme but still he treated you like you had done nothing wrong.  

Right now, he was making you understand that you should enjoy last days of your school as they were planning for a trip and he wants you to join and have fun with others like a normal person. 

But you refused to go.

He tried his best to make you agree but being a stubborn ass you simply shook your head and ends up with saying

NO.

Jungkook sighed for the tenth time while you stood up before saying

" I'm going back to my room" 

You walked towards the door but steps halted when jungkook said

" Think about it again princess...trust me you will enjoy there" he stood up from the seat before walking towards you but a file drop on the floor from the table as his hands unintentionally came in contact. 

You eyes travelled down to the file while jungkook bends down before collecting all the papers along with some pictures. 

You moved forward to help him but your eyes narrowed when you gazed at the pictures. 

Jungkook closed the file before putting it back on the table he said " this is the last year of your school and you should enjoy every bit of it" 

He looked at you while you took the file in your hands and he frowned. You opened the file and take a close look at the pictures. 

A smirk appeared on his face before moving back to you, he placed his hands on the table, trapping you in between. 

You were so indulge admiring the pictures while he inhaled your rose scent by snuggling a little into your crook before whispering