30

MATURE CONTENT 18+

AFTER FEW DAYS

Coming out of the bathroom after taking good long shower, you bring your naked body to your wardrobe. Droplets of water dripping down to your wet hair and filling the whole room with a powerful baby rose aroma.

You opened the cupboard before taking out your denim skirt and top before throwing it over the bed. You bend down a little before opening the drawer of your undergarments choosing the pink colour bra and panty. You straighten your back and turned around to walk towards the bed but got startled looking at jungkook standing behind you with a smirk plastered on his face.

He roamed his dark eyes over your naked body while biting his lips and chuckled playfully when you put your hands over your waist and looked at him with no shame at all.

" you're seducing me...princess " 

He said while you smiled before saying " do i really have too....?" You raised your brow at him but he just looked down and shook his head because he knows your mere a glimpse turns him on in a second.

He pulled you towards him by your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He moved closer to your lips before giving it a small peck, he snuggled his face your crook and hands traveling down to ass, he gave you a tight squeeze and you moan. 

You grazed your hand down to his chest, traveling more down to his lower abdomen, you squeeze his cock too and he threw his head back with a satisfied moan. 

His grip tightened over your ass cheeks while you squeezed his cock more turning him on. He again snuggled his face in your crook inhaling deeply and biting before sucking, he breathed " fuck...my princess...tell me where that whore took you that day?" He directly jumped on the main point.

You smirked listening to his words as you know he was talking about the day when eliz bought you a new mansion. Jungkook asked you many times but you never tells him about the mansion. 

And why should you tell him when he was the one who decided everything by his own and now he's talking like that he knows nothing. 

You wanted to ask him about his decision to shift you there but then you think about your plan and your mother. 

" Nowhere" you said and his jaw clenched in frustration as you were not ready to tell him the truth. He gulp his frustration as he doesn't want to harm you. He never did. 

He moved his hand from your ass to your core before grazing his fingers over your folds and parted them before finding your clit and pinched it. You moan loud while he started flickering your clit, making your go knees weak in pleasure. 

You held him tightly and closed your eyes before rubbing yourself over his fingers. Sweet moans escaping your mouth while he said

 " still.. not going to tell me?" 

He moved down to your to cupp your breast with his mouth, before biting the nipple, he sucked hard while your mouth fell open and chest heaved up down as you were moaning continuously and breathing heavily. 

He bit your nipples hard and you moan louder than before and tried to fist his hair but he clutched your hands behind your back and growled lowly

" Your mother is down stairs... princess...and room is not locked...do you want to show her this scene?" 

You struggled in his hold and cried breathing heavily feeling his tongue around your nipples making circles he bends you back before sticking his cock to your bare lower abdomen. He rubbed against yours and you tried to suppress moaning louder.