17

MATURE CONTENT 18+

" You leave her... she's my girlfriend" 

Words slipped from Taehyung's mouth and jungkook's eyes darkened. His jaw muscle flexed hard and hands turned into fist hearing his words. 

How dare he?....he thought.

He called you his girlfriend infront of him. His dark eyes turned to look at you who was looking at taehyung with your teary eyes with a slight smile on your face.  

He closed his eyes and opened again after few seconds before taking a step towards taehyung. His eyes were burning in anger and jealousy. He tightened his fist and with a swift motion he landed a hard punch over his jaw making him stumbled hard and about to fell down but took the support of his bike. 

While jungkook gripped your arm and pulled you back to his arm before tightening his grip. Taehyung felt something liquid over the corner of his lips and grazed his thumb only to see blood and stand straight before turning around to look jungkook. 

He marched towards him and about to punch him but jungkook Dodge his punch and twisted around before landing a another punch on his face before kicking him on his stomach. Taehyung fell down on the road and groan in pain while you looked at them both with your shiny eyes and a smile which was almost looks like a creep one. 

You loved to see them both fighting with eachother...just for you. 

Jungkook kneels down and gripped his jaw tight before saying " you're a kid, so be like a kid... And don't even stray near my princess "

 he patted his cheek and stood up before turning around, he walked towards and grabbed your hand before dragging you inside the car. 

You looked back to taehyung and your smile widened while jungkook dragged you before making you sit inside the car.

AT HOME

you ran towards your room and locked it while jungkook banged on your door and shouted

" Open the the door.. princess" 

You didn't opened the door while his anger losing all control and shouted like a crazy man. He banged his fist multiple times but you didn't dare to open the door making him more angry. 

He ran his fingers in his raven black hair in frustration and anger and shouted

" Open the door...or be ready for your punishment" 

He glared at the door but still got no response from your side. He groan and kicked the door hard and shouted

" Fine...I'll show no mercy on you" 

He marched away from the door only to get the spare key of your room. He knows eliz was not in home and without any disturbance he could teach you a good lesson. He unlocked the door and stepped inside before shutting the door behind. 

His eyes searched for you and soon found you hiding behind the bed. He walked towards you with his clenched jaw and gripped your arm before pulling you up and dragged you towards the bed. 

" WHO WAS HE ?" 

He shouted and his dark burning eyes were glaring at you. His grip over your arms tightened, digging his nails hard while you gulped as you never saw him this much angry in your life. He always had a bunny, soft smile over his face. You felt excitement as you loved to see him like this but you wanted him more to be mad at you as you wants to know what more he could do to you.