29

YOU MAY FIND THIS CONTENT ABUSIVE 16+

Lia finished her work and opened the door to go out but flinched hard in fear when she saw you standing in front of the mirror, brushing your hair with your fingers with a smirk while looking at her.

She gulped thinking about what you're doing here, when you are supposed to be in the classroom.

Unknowingly her eyes turned a little teary as she was feeling terror seeing you here alone in the bathroom.

"What are you doing here...yn?" She asked with her low voice while you gave her a smile more like a smirk and said

" Can't I use the washroom?" You said looking at her through the mirror.

She shook her head when she heard your mocking tone as she knows it's the beginning of something horrifying because without any reason you never talk to anyone like this.

She shrugged and tried to get away from the situation as soon as possible as she sensed the danger already.

Lia walked towards the sink and turned on the tap before washing her hands while you turned to her and gazed at her actions. You saw her trembling hands with scared face.

Your gaze shifted from her face to her long black shiny hair. She really have beautiful hair.

You walked towards her and gently touched her hair making her flinch at the spot. She looked at you with her heavy heart, full of fear but she tried to act normal without erupting your anger and said

" Oh..yn you just scared me"

You shifted your gaze from her hair to her face and blinked before saying

" But you didn't get scared when tae touched you" you asked with a calming tone, increasing her fear.

"I..-"

" Tae really likes your hair...lia" you said cutting her stuttering.

While she continuously gulped the saliva in fear, thinking how to get away from you as she was seeing you as a danger.

Her thoughts broke and sweat started forming over her forehead when you again said " but i don't.."

Lia struck to her negative thoughts and took a step back creating a good distance as a haunting reminder of the past covered her mind when you spilled coffee on her hand. You took a big step immediately closing the distance.

You again touched her hair before caressing them softly and said sulking " i didn't like it when tae touched your hair..." You sound like a baby making her frown and heaving her chest up and down in fear.

" It hurts me.... your hair hurts me" you pouted cutely while her eyes started blurring in tears and chest feeling heavy in fear.

Lia opened her mouth as she tried to say something but nothing came out except the warm air.

" You know my daddy always taught me one thing that if something hurts you then immediately get rid of it..." You tilted your head and looked at her with your big doe ocean eyes.

Shivers ran down to her spine as she wasn't getting any good vibes from you, you're talking like a baby suddenly and it made her deepen the valley of her eyes in dazed and horror.

" That's why I have a surprise for you..." Her eyes widened " oh... sorry..." You giggles cutely and corrected " not for you but for your long back hair...you wanna see?" you asked and she widened her eyes in double and she trembles on her spot.

Lia shook her head and stepped back quickly but her bad as she got stucked between you and the wall.

A drop of her sweat streams down to her forehead to the corner of her cheeks before it disappears in her turtle neck top.