36

Taehyung left the house after dropping a bomb on eliz. And she was standing frozen, trying to collect her thoughts in perplexion. She never thought of Jungkook was abusing you in all these years.

It feels like the ground beneath her suddenly crumbles, leaving her feeling lost and hurt. It's as if the world she knew has turned upside down, and she questions everything as she gets deceived.

It's heartbreaking and devastating  for her to discover that her daughter has been abused by her own husband.

What about all the care and love he showed to you. He always restrained her for harming you in any way but here he himself does. 

She rubbed her face and sat down on the sofa and tried to connect all the moments of yours and his. The day he saw you, he was so nice but then after their marriage he suddenly changed and sidelined her from his life and got close to you.

Him calling you princess.

Asking about your day.

Praising you in every moment.

Hugging you, carrying you in his arms.

Spending his quality time with you. 

Everything was fake. He was fake in all these years. From last eight years he was pretending to be a good person and faking everything.

And he just married her to get his little daughter.....she thought......and gulped the unwanted lump that formed in her throat.

Her heart sinks as she tried to learns of the pain and trauma you have endured. It's a mixture of intense anger, profound sadness, and an overwhelming desire to protect and comfort you. It's as if the world stops spinning for a moment, and all she can think about is how to support you, her daughter and seek justice. The weight of the situation feels heavy, like a crushing burden that she carries, but she finds the strength to be there for you, to listen, to believe, and to help you heal. 

But doesn't she hate you?.....she question to herself but shrugged everything.

She knows she's not a good mother but still you're her daughter. She gave birth to you. And she will definitely seek justice for you.

Making herself out of the whirlwind of the situation, she took her phone and dialled someone's number and after a few minutes of ringing, the person answered the call and she said desperately

" Meet me in fifteen minutes...I'm coming" 

Cutting the call, she turned around and ran towards her room. After a few minutes, she came out and walked out of the mansion.

_________

TIME PASSES

Taehyung walked inside his house with a heavy heart and plopped on the sofa before closing his eyes, he tried to calm down his conflicting emotions. On one hand, he was feeling satisfied as he told your mother about the reality of your step father.. jungkook. And on the other hand, he feel guilty and regretful for not keeping your word. 

For him, it's like a mix of guilt, relief, and a touch of sadness. He knows breaking his promise and your trust on him would definitely lead to end of this beautiful friendship with you. But it was necessary for your well being. Before disclosing your words to your mother he felt like a tug-of-war between wanting to do what's right and feeling remorse for letting their best friend down. 

But now he feel a sense of relief, knowing that his actions were meant to protect and help his friend....you. 

It's a tough situation, but true friends understand that sometimes difficult choices have to be made for the sake of each other's well-being. And he did everything for you... for your well being.