8

With not so happy face you looked at jungkook who was packing your bag for the school trip. You denied him many times but at last he made you agreed. After the hot session between you both in his office room. He picked you up in his arms and walked inside your room. He wanted you to sleep but you wanted him to sleep next to you.

You requested him and then he asked you to if you agree for the trip then only he would sleep with you. You rolled your eyes at him but later with a heavy heart you nodded. 

And then he laid beside you before hugging you tightly in his arms and you hugged him too. You didn't sleep whole night but you were admiring him. You always wanted him to be close with you...only. 

You know he loves you and his every small doing kind of forced you to fall for him too. Whenever he becomes close to you, you forgot about your surroundings and got lost in him. 

But you got angry at the same time when the reality crossed your mind and again you looked at him but as your mother's husband. 

You know everything is wrong, you shouldn't fall in love with your mother's husband but you're helpless, you can't see him as her husband. 

What you only know is that....

Jungkook is yours....only yours. 

 You can't leave him and he won't leave you too........... 

again.

If he ever tried to leave you then you know what you have to do.

You came out of your thoughts when he said " since when did you started wearing lacy panties?" 

He asked you with a raised brow, holding up one of your red panty in his hands while you looked at him with a little tilt of your head. 

You never wore lacy panties but from last six months you started wearing it when you walked inside his room and saw your mother's lacy ones on the bed. Eliz called you there for some work but later, forgetting her work, she started telling how she makes Jungkook happy by wearing his favorite clothes. 

And lacy undergarments are one of them. Even she tells you what jungkook loves about her and what made him marry her. You listen her every word with a poker face with anger and jealousy. You know she never liked you whenever you got close to jungkook and that's why she tried to make you feel hurt and jealous by saying all these. 

To her own daughter.

You really wanted to chock her at that time by thrusting her own lacy panties inside her mouth but you gulp everything before giving her a cute smile. 

" Tell me princess..." He again asked you crossing his arms over his chest.

" The day i found that you like them " you simply said while he looked at you for a moment and his arms got down slowly. 

He stared at you in mild confusion while You know his every likes and dislikes but this. He walked towards you before putting those lacy ones on the bed he said

" I really like them but may i know how you got to know about this?" 

" It doesn't matter...you should be joy that i started wearing these for you" 

Yeah, he should feel joy and he imagined you many times wearing all those sexy stuffs for him but not now, he saved and waited for the day when you will turn eighteen. And he himself give you one of his best choice lingerie to wear that night before making you his. 

" It does matter...tell me" you see his voice held kind of frustration and anger. 

" Your so called wife...told me" your rolled your eyes mocking him.