20

Jungkook looked at the person laying on the bed with medical equipments attached to his body. While the doctors were doing their best. His dark orbs were intensely gazing at person as he was worried yet frustrated by the situation. 

At mansion, he chocked eliz and she became unconscious. He jerked her away from him and about to confront you but his phone interrupted him that gave an another shock of wave to his body. 

And without thinking twice he left the mansion and came all the way here just to saw the person. You're his first priority no doubt but this person too. 

As he knows the value of this person in his life

And yours too.

His came out of his reverie when doctor turned around and faced him before saying 

" Sir, we are trying our best..but h-" he couldn't able to complete his when jungkook grip his throat in his veiny tight hold and poured holes with his burning gaze he said

" I don't want your efforts, I want this person cured" his voice was low but dangerous while the doctor gulped and said trembling

" We have been trying for the last ten years bu-" 

" But.. what, i don't care...Your job is to bring him out of the coma and if you fail in this, then get ready to go into a coma along with him"

He jerked him back, stumbling over the table doctor gulp and again went to the person before trying examining him again and trying his best to wake him up. 

Jungkook turned around and walked out of the room before stepping down on stairs, he walked towards the main door but his steps halted when someone called him from behind

" Do you still have hope for his coming out of the coma?" He turned and looked at the owner of the voice and nodded before walking towards the unknown person.

" Yes" jungkook simply replied while the unknown person sighed and said 

" Ten Years Jungkook....Ten years have passed but there is no change we had seen in his health..." 

Jungkook sighed as he was aware of everything but still he doesn't wants to give up. He would keep trying to heal that person till his last breath. 

He was lost in his thoughts when the unknown person said again " don't you think all our efforts are going in vain" 

" No...he needs to come out of the coma...." His orbs darkened as he continues " for me....for her" 

The unknown person heaved a sigh and about to say something but jungkook's phone rang and he shut his mouth while jungkook took out his phone and a deep frown appeared on his face seeing the unknown caller ID.

He picked up the call but his body shook hard when he heard the words of the person from the other side on the call.

" Fuckkk" he shouted before cutting the call he ran towards the door like a maniac while the unknown person tried to call him but he doesn't listened to him and sat inside his car and started the engine driving away recklessly.

AFTER SOME TIME

JUNGKOOK POV

Second time

''For the second time, i saw you in this state princess, how could you even dared to take your life. Didn't you think of me even once?......"

A tear escaped from my eyes when I saw my princess laying on the hospital bed unconscious. I never thought she would tried to take her own life because of the incident, she saw few hours ago.