44

" I'll count to 10 only mumma..go and hide" 

Eliz heart started pounding in her chest, her eyes wide with fear, and her body frozen in place as you started counting 

" One"

" Two" 

" Three" 

Every fiber of her being is screaming at her to run, but she's too scared to make a move. It's like she's trapped in a nightmare, desperately hoping that someone will come to her rescue. The mix of emotions she's experiencing—fear, panic, and a sense of helplessness. 

Her breath coming in short, panicked gasps. She knows that she can't stay there and wait for you to find her. Determination takes over her fear as she makes the split-second decision to save herself. 

Adrenaline surges through her veins as she springs into action, her legs propelling as she tried to stood up and walked forward in a desperate sprint. 

Running through the corridors with her limped legs, she tried to find a perfect spot. Every step she takes is fueled by pure survival instinct. She's determined to find a hiding spot, hoping against hope that it will keep her safe from this deranged daughter aka you.

 Fear, bravery, and a fierce will to survive are all swirling inside her as she races against the clock. Just like a heart-pounding race for her life.

" Nine...and " 

" Ten" 

" Yayy..mumma I'm coming" you jumped in excitement and grazed your ocean orbs around before giggling, you stepped forward.

Tracing the sharp blade through your finger, you started humming a creepy song before stepping on the staircase. You were about to take a another step but stopped before stepping backwards, you again started singing and walked another side of the mansion.

Meanwhile, eliz sighed deeply before relaxing herself against the wooden shelf and slide down in relief. She closed her eyes and and thought to stay here till she get a perfect chance to escape. 

But a drop of sweat escaped from her face and terrific features accompanied her when she heard your cute baby scary voice singing a song while searching her

" Ding dong..

I'm know you can hear me...

Open up the door...

I just wanna play a little..

Ding dong..

 you can't keep me waiting...

It's already too late..

For you to run and hide.." 

Eliz opened her eyes, lips trembles in fear and above all this your scary baby voice terrifying her even more. 

Your sing-song voice fills the air, creating an eerie contrast to the fear that's gripping eliz. It's like a haunting melody that sends shivers down her spine.

 With each step your voice drummed in her ears and her terror intensifies, knowing that she must stay hidden or face unimaginable danger. The room feels like a chilling situation, where fear and confusion mix together, making her question her own sanity.

_________

" WHATT...??" The unknown man asked in disbelief on the phone as he heard the shocking news, other side of the phone.