chapter one.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐊𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐬
𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙰, 𝙿𝙰.

Keanu stood in the Philadelphia Eagles locker room with his teammates during the halftime break of the Super Bowl

Keanu stood in the Philadelphia Eagles locker room with his teammates during the halftime break of the Super Bowl. The Eagles had been playing an incredible first half. The atmosphere was filled with excitement as they gathered to regroup and strategize for the second half of the game.

Coach Sirianni stepped to the center of the locker room as he addressed the team during halftime.

"Eagles, listen up," Coach Nicki Sirianni stepped to the center of the locker room. "You've been playing like a bunch of wild birds out there, and I love it. But remember, the other team, they're not here to fuck around. They're here to take that trophy away from us, and we can't let that happen. Now, I want yall to go out there and give it everything you've got, and when you think you've given it all, give a little bit more. Because this is the Super Bowl, and they don't hand out trophies for halfway jobs! So get out there and make those plays like your life depends on it, because right now, it does!"

The players erupted in cheers, clapping each other on the back hyping themselves up. The door to the locker room swung open, and the team ran out onto the field and the cheers of the fans filled the air, pushing them forward as they readied themselves for the second half.

They huddled up, helmets touching, and Keanu, stepped to the center of the circle "Aight Y'all ready to take this trophy home?"

The team roared in response, their voices echoing with determination. "Yeah!"

Keanu nodded, his smile widening. "Aight, then, let's give 'em hell."

The team broke the huddle and the crowd's cheers grew louder as they took their positions.

The second half began with a kickoff, and the were determined to maintain their lead. Keanu, led the offense onto the field, his eyes focused and his mind clear. The Eagles offensive line did an exceptional job protecting him, allowing Keanu to survey the field and make precise throws.

With a series of well-executed plays, the Eagles steadily advanced down the field, gaining yardage and eating up the clock. Keanu's passes were on point, connecting with his wide receivers and tight ends. The Kansas City Chiefs defense did their best to stop the Eagles but the eagles poise and decision-making were impeccable.

As they neared the red zone, With a quick pass, the Eagles scored a touchdown, extending their lead.

The crowd erupted in cheers as the eagles defense took the field, determined to stop the Kansas City Chiefs from making a comeback. The Chiefs tried to mount a counteroffensive, but the Eagles defense held strong. With every tackle and interception, the fans cheered.