chapter thirty five.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙽𝙹.

"But it's fine, I'm okay. How much longer could it really take? Oh no." Mieke sang along, pulling into the plaza where the pet groomer's place was. After finding a parking spot, she turned off the car, took the key out, and got out of the car.

Mieke closed the door behind her and locked the car doors pulling her sunglasses down over her eyes. She walked up to the pet groomer's store and pulled the door open, stepping inside. "It's so hot outside for what?" She spoke to herself.

Brielle, one of the workers she often conversed with, greeted her with a smile. "Hey girl."

Mieke waved at her "Heyy. He was good today?"

Brielle nodded "Very. He sat still through his exams, didn't fuss during his treatments, and he even sat still during the bath, not even trying to jump out of it or anything. They were able to check his vitals, administer his medications, and give him a good check-up and he just sat there through it all not causing any problems and now he's sleeping. He's tired from all the work today."

"Yeah, cause he knew not to act up today."

Brielle chuckled. "Let me go get him for you." she said before disappearing into the back.

Mieke looked around the place, her eyes landing on the TV on the wall that was playing an episode of Bunk'd. After watching for a few moments, she felt her phone vibrating, and she pulled it out.

❤️
𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...

Mieke answered the call, a smile forming as Keanu's face popped up. "Hey baeeee."

Keanu smiled and said, "Wassup baby."

Mieke glanced at his background, squinting her eyes slightly, and asked, "Where you at?"

Keanu looked at something before looking back down at the phone "Touch yo nose." He responded and Mieke rolled her eyes. Chuckling, Keanu added, "I'm at the studio with Sage."

Sage leaned back in his chair, positioning his face in front of the camera. "Wassup ba-" he started, but paused upon noticing Keanu's reaction, he started laughing "Wassup, Mieke."

Keanu nodded and said, "Yeah, okay."

"Hey Sage." Mieke waved.

Raising her gaze from her phone, Mieke saw Brielle approaching from the back with Cupid's carrier. With a smile, Brielle said, "Here he gooo."And Mieke grabbed the carrier from her.

Looking into the carrier, Mieke smiled at Cupid sleeping peacefully. "Awww," she muttered softly before turning to Brielle. "Thank youu."

Brielle replied with a smile, "You're welcome."

Sage asked, "Who's that? Let me see how she looks. She sounds like she fine." Mieke rolled her eyes at the phone, and Keanu chuckled. Sage, looking confused, said, "What? Let me see her."

Brielle interjected, "Let me see." And Mieke chuckled then turned the phone towards Brielle.

Sage glanced at Brielle briefly before nodding, "Oh yeah, you look good. What's yo name?"