chapter twenty five.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺, 𝙽𝙹.

"Get him three of those, He loves those." Mieke instructed Dakota over the phone while Dakota was in Pet Supermarket picking up food for Cupid. "That's all he needs. He fucked up his ball toy though so get him one of those."

"He's always fucking up a toy." Dakota rolled her eyes "I got it. You almost there?"

"Yeah." Mieke replied, glancing up from her phone to check the road. She then looked at the driver Keanu had sent to pick her up before returning her focus to her phone. "You heard from your momma or she's still mad at you?"

Mieke was right; her mom was going to start something because she did.

Cyrinna made a smart comment towards Ivy when she walked into Dakota's dorm, setting Ivy off. Then, Derrick had to step in, and it turned into a full-blown argument. To top it off, Dakota's roommate's family asked if everything was cool, making it even more embarrassing. Dakota, feeling embarrassed, ended up snapping on Cyrinna out of anger, which ended up with Cyrinna leaving without helping with anything.

"Yeah. She texted me or whatever asking if I'm staying at your house all summer." Dakota replied. "I just sent her a thumbs up. I need a break from her until I'm over being annoyed."

"I wouldn't have texted her back at all. You staying home tonight?" Mieke asked.

"Yeah, Can Taraji and Arin come over?"

"I don't care about who you bring over there, Don't make a mess in my house though." Mieke said "I'm about to go. I'm not coming home until tomorrow afternoon maybe so get Dad to send you some money for food or whatever the fuck you're going to be spending your money on."

"You already knowww." Dakota grinned, mimicking smoking with her fingers by her mouth before she started laughing "Go an extra round for me tonight and be safe while doing that. Haveli already told me I'm gonna be watching her baby, I can't watch two."

"Shut up Dakota." Mieke said, ending the call. She went to her messages and sent Keanu a quick text telling her that she's here before the car stopped, and Mieke looked up from her phone to see that they'd arrived at the venue.

The driver stepped out of the car and walked over to Mieke's side, opening the door for her.

"Thank you." Mieke stepped out of the car, she glanced towards the entrance of the venue. To her delight, Keanu emerged, and their eyes locked. A smile spread across Keanu's face, and Mieke couldn't help but return the gesture.

"You're welcome." The driver nodded.

Mieke made her way towards Keanu, and they met halfway in the walk. He wrapped his arm around her, saying, "I missed you."

"I know, I'm a very missable person," Mieke teased as she pulled away from the hug. Standing on her tiptoes, she planted a kiss on Keanu's lips. "How do I look?" She did a spin in her outfit, and Keanu licked his lips, "Do I look good?"

Keanu grabbed her waist and pulled her body close to his. "Yeah you look good." He then proceeded to kiss her for several seconds, enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on his.