chapter thirty.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺, 𝙽𝙹.

"You want your toy so bad, you gotta get it." Mieke teased, lifting Cupid's toy higher. He leaped into the air, his paws outstretched, trying to catch the toy but he failed causing him to land on his belly and Mieke and Skyler laughed, and Mieke lowered the toy to the ground swinging it.

He reached his paw out to grab the toy, but Mieke moved it "You gotta be quicker than that."

She raised the toy up higher again and Cupid jumped up again, trying his best to catch the toy, but Mieke was too quick for him. She kept moving the toy away and Skyler watched with a huge smile on her face, enjoying the moment.

Skyler chuckled at Cupid's failed attempts and decided to help him. "I'll help you, Cu."

Skyler picked up Cupid and held him up in the air, giving him a better chance to catch the toy. Mieke raised the toy higher, and Cupid jumped up, trying to reach it. With Skyler's help, Cupid was finally able to catch the toy and he let out a loud meow, holding it proudly in his mouth.

"Good job." Skyler gave him a pat on the head. Cupid purred and rubbed his head against Skyler's hand, obviously pleased with himself.

In a corner of the room, Skyler placed Cupid down gently on a large soft pillow and started playing with him. She scratched his ears and played with his paws, causing him to purr and roll over onto his back. Mieke watched before walking out of the room going to Keanu's room.

Well, it could be called her room too.

Mieke practically lived there, spending most of her time with Keanu and Skyler. She has her own section of the closet for her clothes and her shoes and her own skincare products and any other necessities that she might need in the bathroom.

She entered the room and he glanced up from his phone and let out a chuckle. "Boog come here."

Mieke patted her head, "I don't wanna hear it."

Keanu sat his phone down, "How you mad at me cause you don't know what you want to eat?"

Mieke let out a sigh of frustration, "Cause you could've helped me out but you don't want to. Talking about some, 'You pick where we eat,' like, I always pick so I'll just starve. That's fine."

Keanu laughed, "Dramatic ass. You want tacos?"

She walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. "No, I'm not craving that today."

"You ain't craving shit today but you want something to eat. You want McDonald's?"

Mieke thought about it for a while but went against it, she didn't want to eat McDonald's today either. She let out a frustrated sigh and shook her head. "No not McDonald's either."

"You just gon have to starve, You so indecisive."

Mieke shrugged and laid down in bed with a huff. She rolled away from Keanu and placed a pillow between them, making sure her back was facing him. "That's fine, I'll starve." She mumbled.