chapter five.

y'all hoes need to vote.
excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙽𝙹.

"Don't worry about Ade. She'll come around. She's actually a nice girl when she's not cheating on me, or trying to kill Silver, or pregnant and on drugs." echoed the TV. Cupid and Mieke exchanged glances before refocusing on the unfolding scene playing out on the screen.

Mieke and Cupid has spent the whole weekend so far glued to the bed, binge-watching 90210 and surprisingly, they both loved it. Mieke only bothered to get out of bed for her usual routine: hygiene stuff and food, like every weekend. It's their thing—finding a new show, cuddling up, and losing track of time together.

Cupid's affectionate nature is a real blessing, considering that most cats aren't affectionate.

Mieke's phone suddenly rang, and she groaned, deciding to ignore the call, not feeling up for talking. After the phone stopped ringing, she felt a sense of relief, but it started ringing again, prompting her to grab it from the nightstand. Spotting her best friend's name on the screen, she reluctantly answered the FaceTime call.

Lottie, appeared on the screen with a grin. "I'm in your city, looking every bit of pretty."

"Wait, you're up here?" Mieke exclaimed. Lottie smirked mischievously and flipped the camera around to reveal Mieke's apartment building. Startled, Mieke sat up abruptly. "Bitch I can't believe you, I'm coming down."

Mieke hung up the call and paused the show, then slid her feet into her Pink Greca Versace slippers. Dressed in just a bra and shorts, she headed to her dresser, grabbed a shirt, and threw it on before leaving her room.

Grabbing her keys, Mieke unlocked the door and stepped out of her apartment, ensuring it was locked behind her. Hurrying, she made her way to the elevator, tapping her slippers impatiently on the ground. "Oh my God."

She was so happy to see her best friend and now this elevator wants to take it's time.

Running out of patience, she headed for the stairs, briskly descending the three flights. As she pushed the door open, it revealed the parking lot where Lottie stood waiting. Mieke couldn't contain her excitement, letting out a squeal as she dashed over to her best friend. Lottie mirrored her enthusiasm, squealing in return and wrapping Mieke in a tight hug.

"Bitch I missed you." Lottie said.

Mieke and Charlotte are inseparable.

They've been best friends since their daycare days, weathering every storm side by side. From navigating friend group breakups, boy troubles, family challenges, and heartbreaking losses, and so much more, they've been through it all.

There was a time when even their friendship hit rocky patches, leading to temporary breakups, but those were moments of immaturity when they struggled to communicate. Now, they've matured, understanding the value of talking things out, leaving the past where it belongs.

"I missed you too," Mieke replied, pulling away from the hug. "The BBL looks even better in person, oh my God," she exclaimed, reaching out to touch Lottie's ass. "This is raw. You can definitely go around saying you grew this ass on your own, baby. This is all you."