chapter thirty eight. *LC*

Excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙰, 𝙵𝙿.

"Keanu, What the fuck do you want?" Mieke groaned, burying her face in her arms rolling over. He didn't respond, so she opened her eyes to see him still standing at the end of the bed, pillow in hand. It was Valentine's Day, and he'd been trying to wake her up for minutes, like an excited kid on Christmas morning eager to open presents. He had attempted to wake her up with kisses, but she hadn't budged, so he resorted to hitting her with a pillow until she finally woke up.

"Wake up. Why you still sleep?" Keanu asked.

"I am tired. Why are you waking me up?"

"Because you need to." Keanu replied. Ignoring him, Mieke closed her eyes again, hoping to catch a few more minutes of sleep and Keanu walked over to her and started attacking her face with kisses. Seeing her smile, Keanu chuckled softly before saying, "Happy Valentine's Day, baby."

"Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day to you too."

"Thank you. You still sleepy?"

"I can't go back to sleep now because of you." Mieke sat up on the bed fixing her bonnet.

"Good." He said and Mieke glared at him patting her head "Our breakfast is outside."

"Okay." Mieke mumbled, dragging herself out of bed. She walked into the bathroom, brushing her teeth and washing her face before walking out of the bathroom following Keanu out onto the balcony, where he slid the door open for her.

Mieke stepped outside and made her way to the other side of the balcony where a table was set up. The table was covered with a white linen tablecloth and a vase of roses. On the table was a spread of breakfast foods, including pancakes, waffles, blueberry muffins, and bacon. There was also a pitcher filled with orange juice and heart-shaped fruits but what caught Mieke's attention was the envelope sitting on a envelope holder.

Mieke gave Keanu a suspicious look as she grabbed the envelope and tore it open pulling out the paper that was inside unfolding it.

To: My Boog
From: Smooches

"Aww." Mieke grinned at Keanu, "And you swear you don't like when I call you that, Boy please."

"I only put that for today."

"Yeah. Sure." Mieke replied before returning her attention to the letter.

I'm writing this shit while you sleep next to me Lol. Ima probably give ts to you on Valentine's Day so happy Valentine's Day boog. Today is all about you, even tho you like to say today is for the us both. It's about you. I don't think I can put into words how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Even if I gave you a thousand reasons why I love you, Ik you gon give me another thousand tomorrow.

But I want you to know that Im thankful for you every day. I love everything about you, from yo beautiful ass smile to yo laugh, yo soul, yo personality and the way you challenge me to be better, to see things in a new way, and to push me beyond my limits. You make me feel like I can do and be anything. I like that a lot. You remind me of what it means to be alive and to experience everything that life got to offer.