chapter two.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐊𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐬
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺, 𝙽𝙹.

"Full of drugs, seem I'm stranded with no trust found I'd go crazy if I couldn't buy you a bustdown." Skyler sang loudly, her voice resonating through the room as "Emotional Torn" by Nba Youngboy played from the TV.

She was in the bathtub, immersed in her bath, and playing with her toys while Keanu stood in her room, searching through her dresser to find an outfit for her to wear to school.

After a thorough search for an outfit for Skyler, Keanu decided on dressing her in a Comme des Garçons Play pink heart tee paired with denim mom shorts and matching pink Comme des Garçons Play x Converse sneakers.

"Daddy I'm done!" Skyler yelled.

Keanu positioned her sneakers on the floor in front of her bed and neatly laid out her outfit on the bed. He then proceeded to the bathroom and retrieved her towel from the rack.

Sneaking up on Skyler, who had her back turned in the tub, he picked her up, causing her to squeal. Keanu planted a kiss on her cheek and wrapped the towel around her.

"Daddy you scared me." Skyler said.

Keanu chuckled. "You ready for school?"

"Yeah." Skyler nodded.

Keanu walked out of the bathroom and walked over to Skyler's bed, gently placing her on it. He asked, "You had fun last night?" as Skyler picked up her outfit smiling.

On Valentine's Day, Keanu had a tradition of planning an entire day filled with activities for Skyler. This year was no different.

He began by picking her up from school early with a bouquet of flowers, and he asked her to be his Valentine, to which Skyler happily agreed.

They then headed to a spa where Skyler insisted that Keanu join in on the fun. Afterward, they enjoyed a tea party.

Returning home, they changed into more elegant attire and dined at a fancy restaurant.

Finally, they returned home and settled into the theater room in Keanu's house, which he had thoughtfully decorated with a Valentine's Day theme. The room was also filled with a variety of gifts, and they spent the night watching Skyler's favorite movies together.

Skyler smiled and replied, "Yeah, I had a lot of fun. I love my gifts, especially the dolls." She pointed to the boxes of dolls neatly arranged on the floor in her room.

"I know you do, Princess. I was thinking of getting you them for your birthday, but nah, you needed them earlier." Keanu said with a smile.

After Skyler had put on her undergarments, Keanu grabbed her baby lotion and began applying it to her body. Every now and then, he playfully tickled her armpits, sending her into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Once he finished applying the lotion, he helped her put on her clothes. Then, they made their way into the bathroom, where she sat in a chair.

"How you want your hair done?" Keanu asked.

"Ponytail." Skyler said and Keanu nodded.