chapter thirty six.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺, 𝙽𝙹.

"The queen has stepped into such estate." Mieke said as she walked into the house, laughing at her own words. She closed and locked the front door before making her way upstairs to her and Keanu's room where she found him on the game.

Keanu looked away from the TV and held his arm out as Mieke walked over to him, giving him a hug. "Wassup." he planted a kiss on her lips.

Mieke pulled away from the hug, saying, "Hey." and Keanu grabbed her hand, admiring her freshly done nails. "You like them?" She asked.

Keanu nodded, a small smile spreading on his face. "Yeah, They're nice." His attention returned to the game, and as he played, he started toying with Mieke's fingers and nails, rubbing and squeezing them almost like giving her a massage.

It was a comforting habit he had picked up over the years, He did it so much that sometimes he didn't even realize he was doing it.

Mieke watched him play the game for a moment before she went into the bathroom and entered her closet, turning on the lights. "I should start packing for Bora today." She looked at her packages scattered on the floor. She then approached her closet dresser, opened it, and pulled out a tank top, shorts, and her undergarments, closing the drawers afterward.

Mieke glanced at her nails, "What should I get next?" She then rolled her eyes, "It hasn't even been a full day with these and I'm already planning my next set. Just ridiculous."

Mieke walked out of her closet and began undressing, tossing her clothes into the hamper. She then stepped into the shower, turning on the water and letting it run over her body. After spending a good amount of time in the shower, she stepped out and proceeded to get dressed, applying on all of her after-shower care products.

She then returned to her closet and sat on the bench. She picked up one of the packages and tore it open, revealing the bag inside. She unzipped the bag and pulled out her orange Maxi Knit Dress. Grinning from ear to ear, she stood up and changed into the dress. "Yup, I love this."

Keanu walked into the closet, looking up from his phone and he licked his lips at Mieke. Catching his gaze, "Stopppp." Mieke dragged though she couldn't hide the smile creeping onto her face.

"I ain't did nothing yet." Keanu said as he walked over to her and he passed his finger along the slit on her leg. "You know I like that slit." He then smacked her butt, and Mieke glared him. Unfazed, he grinned, "Yeah, I like this one."

"You gon rate all my outfits?" Mieke asked him.

"Yeah." Keanu sat down on the bench.

"Just say if you like it." Mieke replied. She then picked up another bag. "I mostly got stuff that came in matching sets. I don't feel like actually looking through everything and actually picking out an outfit." She explained before looking at Keanu noticing him staring at her, "What?"

"Nun. I like this dress on you a lot."

"Thank youuu." Mieke responded. She then walked out of the closet, closed the door, and changed out of the dress into her Solid Color Off-Shoulder Halter Top and Low Waist Mini Skirt Set. She returned to the closet, catching Keanu's attention. "I don't like this one. I don't like this part." she touched the edge of the mini skirt.