chapter twenty two.

happy new years
excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙽𝙹.

"Dumbass piercing." Mieke muttered while looking at herself in the phone camera, trying to reinsert her nose piercing that had fallen out.

Her phone began to ring, displaying her sister's names. Answering the call, she gestured with her finger to her lips, signaling for them to keep quiet. The expressions on their faces upon seeing Keanu's arms amused her, eliciting a chuckle.

She looked at Keanu, who was asleep beside her before removing his arms from around her and getting out of bed. She put on her slippers before leaving out the room going to the living room.

"What yall raggedy mouth ass hoes tammat today cause a hoe ain't tammat nun. Yall miss me?"

"Not really." Dakota grimaced, making a yikes expression. Mieke responded by sticking up her middle finger, and Dakota chuckled.

"How was yall date? I don't appreciate how you said you was gone call us when you get back home but you didn't." Khouri rolled her neck.

"That hoe was too busy getting fucked I see." Dakota said. "Wait, Girl, Yall fucked?"

"No. I didn't call because I got home around 2 and all of you was asleep." Mieke explained.

"Oh yeah I was sleep by then." Khouri nodded "Yall don't be fucking? Why not?"

"Girl you don't ask her why she's not fucking him you know what she went through she probably still feels uncomfortable and that's making it hard for her to be intimate with him, Fuck?" Haveli expressed offense on behalf of Mieke.

"It's been years since I've had sex, so I know when it happens, it's going to hurt and his dick is big and I'm scared of going through that same pain I went through when I was losing my virginity. That dick is too damn big for big Bertha." Mieke explained.

"Wait so you don't be pleasuring yourself?" Dakota stared at her as if she were insane.

"I do be doing such activities."

"I was about to sayyyy because I could go that long without dick but I can't go that long without playing with fat mother. I was just giving her some pleasure before I got on this call."

"Please shut up." Khouri deadpanned.

"My bad girl the fuck? I thought this was a safe place." Haveli rolled her eyes.

"Don't nobody wanna hear that."

"I don't be saying shit when you talk about them smutty ass books you be reading 'Deshawn rubbed his tongue all over my juicy wet pussy lips then he thrust his tongue deep into my ass licking all of my anal walls he sucked and licked and slurped his tongue going from my pussy to my ass and then back up again.' Like the fuck?"

"Never did you just say all that." Khouri started laughing "Bitch you're funny, I give you that."

"Ain't it?" Mieke chimed in, joining the laughter.

"I'm just playing I wasn't doing that for real." Haveli chuckled which they knew. She often made provocative remarks like that around her sisters, particularly Khouri, knowing it would get under their skin just for the fun of it.