chapter twenty six.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺, 𝙽𝙹.

"Coach bout to have us running drills till we drop. Nigga gon' be stressing us out all season." Mieke heard Keanu talking from the hallway.

It was now the evening after the night's events and Mieke was just starting to wake up. She was feeling a little sore and aches throughout different parts of her body, mostly her back and her hips, her muscles feeling tense and stiff like she had done a lot of exercise the previous day.

She finally opened their eyes and she was surprised at the darkness of the room, the light from the television the only source of light.

She looked towards the patio, where the curtains were slightly open and allowed some moonlight to filter through. It wasn't much but it was enough to illuminate the room.

"Wowwww I really slept my whole day away." Mieke thought to herself.

Mieke stayed in bed for a little while just staring at the show "Power" that was playing on the tv, but she wasn't really concentrating on what was going on for real. She was just letting her mind wander, thinking of last night and everything that had happened. She wasn't sure how long their night lasted, but clearly it was long enough to have kept her in bed asleep the whole day.

"I need to pee." she thought to herself. She sat up on the bed and stretched a bit before getting out of bed going to the bathroom. Once she was done with her business, she washed her hands and brushed her teeth, before washing her face.

After finishing her skincare routine, she walked out of the bathroom, closing the light behind her. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand and took it out of the charger. She walked out of the room and walked down the stairs going inside the kitchen where she heard Keanu talking.

She walked towards him and stood behind him and Keanu's head turned quickly as she wrapped her arms around him from behind, and when he looked at her with that contagious smile, she couldn't help but melt into his embrace.

"Aight, stay up." he conveyed to the person on the phone. With a quick "Fasho." he moved the phone away from his ear putting it on the island. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Mieke's waist "You finally awake, huh?"

Mieke laughed slightly at his question and nodded. "Yes, I'm finally awake."

Keanu pulled her in for a kiss and they kissed her for a few seconds before he pulled away, "You hungry?" He asked rubbing her cheek with his thumb as he looked into her eyes.

"As fuck. How long you been up?"

"For bout an hour or two but I been woke up though, I already picked Skyler up from school took her to therapy and allat." Keanu pulled away slowly from their hug, slowly sliding his hands along the curves of her body as he did so.

"The fuck?" Mieke scrunched her face up then pressed her phone's side, revealing it was 10:12 PM. "I really slept the entire day. That's crazy."

Keanu grinned, "I put that ass to sleep."

Mieke rolled her eyes, laughing softly, and said, "Shut up and heat up my food."