chapter twelve.

excuse any mistakes.
tw// extreme violence.

𝐊𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐬
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂.

The door creaked open, revealing the abyss below. Keanu stepped inside and closed the door before he began walking down the stairs.

Keanu reached the bottom of the stairs and flicked on the light, revealing a haunting scene. Landon, tied to a chair, bore the brutal marks of a severe beating. His face was a mess, all battered and bruised, eyes swollen shut like he'd taken a beating from the devil himself.  Landon was out cold, slouched in the chair, completely wrecked from the relentless assault.

"You've arrived." came a voice from Keanu's right, he turned, there sat his brother, Akamu.

Akamu and Keanu are the definition of ghetto twins. Their dad ended up getting their moms pregnant around the same time, and Akamu popped out just three days before Keanu.

"The fuck?" Keanu scrunched his face. "You was sitting here the whole time?" He asked, and Akamu nodded. "The fuck was you sitting in the dark for? and why you greeted me like that?"

"That ain't how they do it in the movies?" Akamu questioned, finally standing up.

"Why you tryna do it like the movies?"

"Ion know. It makes me feel mysterious. Why ole boy down here though?" Akamu asked.

Akamu had no clue why Landon found himself in the basement. He was surprised when Keanu reached out, instructing him to get Landon. After all, Keanu and Landon were tighter than family; Keanu wouldn't lay a finger on someone that close without a damn good reason. That's why Landon looked like he'd been through hell.

"He's a rapist." Keanu muttered as he walked over to Landon, giving his foot a light kick.

"The fuck? Who he raped?" Akamu mugged.

Keanu, his expression hard, kept it brief. "That ain't my place to tell but you know her."

"You know I don't fuck with rapists and shit. You want me to help?" Akamu asked, and Keanu shook his head no. "Aight, I was gone leave but I wanna see this. Ima just stand by the stairs quiet. It adds more to my mysteriousity."

"That's not a word."

"Shit, In my dictionary it is." Akamu walked over to the stairs and leaned on the railing.

Keanu stared at the unconscious Landon, frustration boiling within him. Without a second thought, he clenched his fist and delivered a sharp punch, jolting Landon awake.

"My girl, Nigga?" Keanu scowled as Landon blinked his eyes open. "You violated my damn girlfriend? Then had her thinking I was in on the shit? She hated me for years, and you, the same motherfucker telling me to move on and shit when you the reason behind all this shit! That's why you wanted me to find another bitch so bad?" Keanu asked, and before Landon could even respond, Keanu delivered another punch.

Keanu's punches rained down on Landon like a relentless storm. Each blow carried the weight of betrayal and rage, fueled by the knowledge of the unspeakable act Landon committed.

Landon's screams echoed through the basement and blood splattered, mixing with the dim light, creating a gruesome scene.

"Fuck man! I'm sorry!" Landon screamed.